The Cave

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by SonicBoom, Sep 15, 2005.

1. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Went and saw The Cave last night, 2 thumbs up. Scary monsters, cool underwater sequences, interesting plot twists. I'd recommend it.

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

nice... a horror movie worth watchin... i dont think ive truely enjoyed a scary movie since SAW

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

any boobies? :wiggle:

4. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

No doubt!!!!...i hope the sequel to saw is as good..they never are though..

5. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I dunno, man, Cary Elwes' overacting killed it for me. :(

6. Weapon

he was good in the princess bride and robin hood men in tights buuut thats about it

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

after the crap uve been watchin on the internet, i doubt anything scares u

8. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

yea that guy in Saw sucked at acting he ruined the movie for me as well. I still think seven was a better movie. The new saw looks twisted and the chick from 7th heavin is in it haha....anywayz im gonna go check the cave out soon.

9. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Milo, it wasn't especially scary, more like 'Aliens' scary.
    Weapon, unfortunately no boobies, it did have the hot chick from 'coyote ugly' though.

I enjoyed 'saw' as well, there hasn't been any really good scary movies in a long time. That little girl from the first 'Ring' scared me and call me crazy but I thought the first 'Jeepers Creepers' was really good.

10. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I could go for a really good scary movie, but they are few and far between these days...

I did like 13 Ghosts, and REALLY enjoyed Event Horizon. The latter one wasn't as much scary as plain f'd up.

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

event horizon was real messed up

12. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I watched it in the theater... people were expecting a "sci fi movie"; I had no clue what it would be (I sometimes just hit a movie theater and go see whatever looks interesting). The tag line "Ultimate space.. ultimate terror" didn't really register with me.

I thought it was awesome, but quite a few people left before it was over. It kicked major ass in the theater because they used sound so extensively; the big bang on the metal door after that guy was out in space really freaked everybody out.

13. Weapon

yea..event horizon is just eerie!!