The JPM Coachworks Annual Sale -- Take 15% off until 01-Jan-12!

Discussion in 'JPM Coachworks' started by Alex, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

[​IMG]
    The Annual Sale -- Take 15% off until 01-Jan-12!

Two great ways to order! Please visit our website at Welcome to JPM Coachworks | Automovie Design for Subaru, Honda, BMW & More -- Proudly Made In The USA or give us a call at (678) 858-4785. Use the coupon code "HOLIDAYS" at checkout to receive 15% off your order. Please note that this discount may not be applied to custom-cut materials, custom ordered products (non-catalog items) or shipping charges. If you are unsure if your order will be delivered in time for Christmas, please contact us immediately via email, telephone or contact form through our website.

Order Cut-off Date for Christmas & Shipping Deadlines
    • UPS Ground: Orders placed by Sunday, December 15th (3 day, expedited holiday production) and shipping via this method will arrive on-time to most states. Maximum transit time is 6 days to Pac NW.
    • USPS Express (Phone Orders): Orders placed by Sunday, December 18th (3 day, expedited holiday production) and shipping via this method will arrive on-time. Maximum transit time is 1-2 days for continental USA.

* Coupon Code Restrictions
    • Coupon code may be used only once per customer.
    • Discount not valid on custom-cut materials such as genuine Alcantara or BRIDE materials.
    • Discount will not be applied towards shipping charges.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JPM Coachworks specializes in crafting fine automobile interiors through an unparalleled combination of workmanship, materials and customer service. We provide custom, handcrafted products as well as flexible, low-volume production. To learn more about our products and services, we encourage you to visit our website at Welcome to JPM Coachworks | Automovie Design for Subaru, Honda, BMW & More -- Proudly Made In The USA.

Cheers,
    Alex

2. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

This looks awesome! Talk about keeping it classy and refined!

How much is it to do the entire dash of a 2010 STi like the one in the pic?

3. Alex

Both upper and lower? Shoot me a PM with your specifics as well as a valid email address and I will gladly generate a quotation for you :)

Thanks,

4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Alex - looks incredible as everything else you do! Good luck w Xmas sale

5. Matto357

Matto357 Crazyazn likes Naps Staff Member

Dammit Alex, why is your stuff so awesome?

Have you ever done a full 06 interior like the 2011 STI you did for Sema? Basically everything but the center console plastic wrapped in Alcantara?

Send me a quote so I can start squirlling away monies.

Matto357@gmail.com

6. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

cant wait!

7. WRboXer

WRboXer Active Member

LGT steering wheel love?

8. Alex

I will go ahead and prepare this quotation for you tomorrow morning :)

Certainly.

Thank you sir. How was your holiday sale?

9. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Does this mean I get to save monies on my armrest and steering wheel?

10. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

not as awesome as I had hoped..but w/ this really cold weather moving in, hopefully things wil change! How about yours?

11. Alex

The sale ended 01/01/12. However, you know good and well that you were saving zee monies on your armrest and steering wheel :)