The King and AllPro Subaru

Discussion in 'General Community' started by kingwrex, Jun 10, 2009.

1. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

ok, i want to get your guys opinion on a few things.

what if there was a place somewhere around here that you could go to for repair work, maintenance, performance up-grades, and get used parts for your vehicle. does that sound interesting? also what if this place was ran by and owned by trusted people that were already a part of the wrxatlanta community?
    Also what would you guys think about if this place had very reasonable pricing not only with labor but also with parts and were fair with you at all times?

with all this being said i am throwing this out to the community letting you all know that i may be making a huge move and that everything i just said has everything to do with my intentions on what i may be doing soon.

How many of you guys would support me if i were to make this move?

the place is already up and is shortly going to begin business. the place i speak of is ALLPRO SUBARU ran by very good friends of mine.

so what do you guys think?

ALLPRO SUBARU is located at 1040 Nine North Drive, Alpharetta GA, 30004.

ALLPRO SUBARU is only 2 minutes away from our beloved TopSpeed

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
  2. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

i would certainly support that along with alot of other people on here... keep us updated!

3. Jake

Jake Active Member

Youy know ill support you. Need another tech? I can be an assistant tech or sales, reception guy. Lol, need to know before I have to move next week

4. kingwrex

^ this thing is just getting started, wont know about needing anything like that just yet. sorry

5. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

I would support man. What part of town is ALLPRO SUBARU in that my help......

6. kingwrex

^ sorry, ill update the first post. ALLPRO SUBARU is like 2 minutes from topspeed.

7. techlord

techlord Active Member

I know what UR up too...Talked to your buddy and I guess he got fed up and wants you in too.

I want parts for cheap! Make the just King you have to take a risk to be rewarded. You are going to be parner/owner right?

8. kingwrex

you are correct sir

9. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

stop. it takes me an hour to get to topspeed.

10. kingwrex

people travel to TopSpeed because they are one of the best tuner shops around. with that being said the crew that will be at ALLPRO SUBARU will make it the best subaru shop around and it will be worth the drive.

11. kingwrex

12. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

I always bring my car to you cuz I get the combo of your trusty work and having it done at the dealer.... I'm sure I could see myself bringing it to you at ALL PRO... That is a big jump though man, and the way the economy is...are you sure this is what you want to do? Not to play devils advocate but, well just throwing that out there. Please keep us updated!

13. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Good luck if this is what you are moving to King. I will continue to use Subaru of pEd for my mechanical needs, but when something comes up that Subaru of pEd can't handle, I will be sure to choose All Pro as the second choice, especially if All Pro will be that close to home.

14. tougemiata

tougemiata New Member

oh thats how it is king, just gonna leave us 2 boofs behind huh?

15. ohmypearls

ohmypearls Banned

aww this is sad :[

16. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Good for you man, thats a big jump. I'm sure there are going to be people that are not happy about someone opening another shop.

I for one think it will be good for the community.

17. longfury

longfury Active Member

I would stay put for now. Too big of a risk in today's economy.

18. tougemiata

tougemiata New Member

things are not exactly going great at SOK anyways. i think everyone is looking for something rite now, including myself. Lots of underlying issues, just like anywhere else. I fully support King's move and encourage it. I know the economy is bad right now, but at the same time what suby shops are there? The few that claim they work on subarus usually end up here or at another dealer. With the economy the way it is people also dont want to pay the high dealerships prices. So gotta do what you gotta do. Best of luck to the King!

19. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Stephen you should definitely do this. There is room in the industry and competition is part of capitalism the more the better, it keeps prices competitive and quality consistent. For the most part you were the reason most enthusiasts went to Classic and SOK. It is time you utilized your expertise and established reputation to create something for yourself.........plus you'd be like fifteen minutes away!!!!! Do it Man!

20. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

I would support it....This is only good for the community.

21. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

I'm in. ESPECIALLY if you have a weekend day available for working stiffs like myself. SOK is close to my house right now, but if I could save money AND have my car work done right, I'm in. Let's see.... Brakes, oil change, new diff fluid... Let me know when, I'm due for some work and hate the labor prices of SOK!

22. STiBottom

STiBottom Member

Well I will start it off... What kind of price am I looking at for you to get me a kartboy shortshifter and bushings for an 02 wrx?

23. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

I'm behind ya buddy!!

24. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I seriously doubt they have looked into vendor prices just yet, especially since he hasn't even moved yet.

Steven, My "Built by Kingwrex" Sticker says it all man. Best of luck to you.

25. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

So you are in the middle of leaving SoK or have you already left SoK? Once you clarify, I will state my opinion on the matter :)

You would probably want to contact a Turn In Concepts dealer for those parts.

26. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Congrats on the move! Is that near Brandon's shop?

27. tougemiata

tougemiata New Member

He has not left sok yet

28. tougemiata

tougemiata New Member

it is brandons shop

29. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

So is this Millenium or whatever it was called? What are the labor rates going to be?

30. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Ah gotcha. Good for them. I hope everything works out!

31. kingwrex

yes, it is brandons shop. He and i are in on this together.

I have not given my 2 weeks yet, i am just getting things started at this point

32. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Dude thats a cool ass sig you got there. We need to make you an updated one though seeing as how you dont have the bike anymore and your car looks alot different!

33. kingwrex

momentum is the name of the shop they run, allpro subaru is in the building next to momentum. labor rates are not decided just yet. will update soon

34. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

so is allpro Subaru another dealership or an independent shop?

You know we will support you man

35. kingwrex

independent SHOP

36. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Independent is good :)

37. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

I'm into supporting you...
    Come out and visit AllPro Subaru and get your sh*t fixed...
    [​IMG]

38. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

King you know that Danielle and I support you 100% I know that we have talked about opening our own shop together at some point I'm glad to see this finally happening!!!

39. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Support = 1,000,000%

2 places I can trust within 5 minutes of my house! :wiggle:

40. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

I say make the move.

Let me know when/if you need a part time mechanic.

41. kingwrex

ill keep you in mind

42. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

Seeing how SOK isn't as busy, where you can't get 40hrs or more work, why don't you work 20hrs there and at the shop the other time 20+ a week? See if you can make a gradual move instead of a jump? Will SOK not be cool with you working part time? Specially if they don't know what you do at the other job. You can say you're a Jason Statham stunt double. hahaha

43. ohmypearls

ohmypearls Banned

wayne & mike just so you know if you're posting all of this from computers at work they can see everything you write/do. Just looking out for you.

44. techlord

techlord Active Member

^^hell yeah, I will strip cars for parts.
    :D

45. kingwrex

i dont care, maybe they will see that this is were things are going and make some changes around here

46. kingwrex

that is a great idea, but i just dont think they would be cool with that

47. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I'm pretty sure that's a conflict of interest right there

48. FACE

FACE Active Member

King you and I talked and you know I support you all the way. The way things are being run at SOK would make me think about leaving too. You do great work and should not be treated the way you are.

King FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49. tougemiata

tougemiata New Member

ditto

hey alex sorry I was kinda pissy yesterday, it was directly related to this thread, not as in king, as in the way things are going around here. STI riding smooth?

50. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

All for you finding a place where you enjoy working and I'll whore the hell outta whatever shop you end up with as always, but I dunno if Alpharetta is really the best place for a Subaru shop (especially so close to TS who also do normal maintenance/installs).

Also, I dont know if this was the best way to put info out there. There are people from SOA and other Subaru dealerships who DO read this site, and might not be too happy/forgiving about their info being aired like this or their employees thinking about leaving. Just a little FYI...