the little ninjai

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by slug, Apr 22, 2005.

1. slug

slug Member

dont know if you guys are into animation at all but this is pretty cool

www.ninjai.com

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

That is pretty damn cool. Gonna have to watch all 12 now.

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

wow i just watched the whole series. man that was intense. cool flash too. the backrounds made the whole thing. good lookin out:p

4. Alex

the music in these is incredible, esp. ep. 5.

5. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

i agree with alex about the music, it is amazing how far these flash movies have come

6. Alex

Read some of their interviews, I am very impressed with their responses. I am gonna get these episodes and make a DVD for myself simply to show off how incredible these things are to everyone else.

7. slug

slug Member

yea i was hooked the second i saw the first one i had to wait for each chapter to get made, and then on 11 and 12 they an out of resources to make it so it took almost half a year for them to get this far but its all worth it

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

those are awesome man thanks for sharing!! to bad you cant download them

9. jt money

damn it took me 4 months to find this thread. have you guys seen that g4 has this on there late night NE show? i wiosh they would come out with a new one already.

10. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

ninjai has been around for at least 4 yrs... i saw it about that long ago when watching the broken saints flash seiries... look that one up too, www.brokensaints.com

very good stuff.

11. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

this commercial before each episode is getting a little old, but i love the series, freakin' awesome!

12. jt money

i agree it didnt used to have that commercial but now that g4 has picked up the series i guess they have to fit that in. i wish it was at least a different comercial everytime rather than the same one.