The 'MOB' Keyed My Car

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GTscoob, Feb 28, 2006.

1. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Err not really but some jackasses keyed my car in 4 different places over the weekend. The word 'MOB' or the initials M.O.B. was keyed onto the gas door, a nice long scratch on the rear bumper, a little scratch along the roofline above the doors. The worst one was along the pillar behind the passenger rear door where it looks like they just rubbed something back and forth a bunch.

Found a door ding that looks a little intentional (small and deep, like somebody made a knuckle and hit the door) but I dont know if it's anyway related.

I'm gonna go see what some claybar, showcar polish, and a couple layers of wax will do to it this weekend.

I dont know when or where it happened since it was on the passenger side of the car.

2. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

thats fucked up, i dont get why people would ever do this to someone elses car,

3. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

yeah that's weak....

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

That sucks man, hope you find whoever did this and beat their ass. I doubt they would have done it if they knew you were a 7 foot giant.

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

wonder what MOB stands for?
    Monkeys On Board
    Mitsubishi Or Bust
    Mentally Obese Bastards
    Milk Or Beer
    Mail Order Bride
    My Ovaries Burn
    :dunno

6. AWD_Tiger

AWD_Tiger Member

:rofl: :rofl:

on a serious note. that sucks.. especially because it just got out of the body shop :wtc:

7. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

some people need to have a baseball bat to there knees!!!

where were you parked when this happened?

8. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

MOB=Money Over Bitches...or at least that what it means to me.

9. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

i think MOB means "move over bitch" in reference to one's parking. you may have been on the line or close to it and the wrong donutpunching assmonger parked next to you.

sorry to hear about your car though bobby. hopefully it comes out easily.

10. Goose013

Goose013 Member

Someone ran a key down mine last year, looked like just walking by.....obviously a civic owner with much envy! I've got so many dings now I'm just waiting to get through modding and then get it repainted. Too bad man that sucks.

11. Goose013

Goose013 Member

Midget On Board

12. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

damn punks i hope they
    [​IMG]

13. GTscoob

Thanks for the kind words everybody. I dont know exactly when it happened since it was on the passenger side of the car, but I never park very close to anybody at all. Normally I park away from everybody else or as far as I can get.

14. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

:rofl: :rofl:

dang Bobby man im really sorry to hear this, your poor car has just gone through one thing after another hasnt it?

15. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Sucks dude, someone had some fun on my car recently as well :(

16. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

MOB:- Money over bitches
    it's a kind of gang related
    it's a group in atlanta over deklab side mostly..
    and they are every where
    you will find them with a tatoo on their right hand under side.. or backside of neck or left side on middle..
    these guys r mostly known to sell drugs...
    or do shyt with people half their size
    i know them because the place in moreland ave i worked in shell gas station, and alot of them used to come there..
    and i know they did it cause they did same type of keying on my boss's car.. and the gas cap side had M.O.B on it.. so what u thinking.. ??
    if i was you i would not get it fixed just yet..

17. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

it's time to form a WRX krew and show them who's boss!

or we can just report it to insurance?

18. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

that would make a lot of sense...

19. GTscoob

So should I report this to the cops? I have been down towards the Moreland area a couple of times recently.

20. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

wow... that sucks... hope that never happens to anyone else

21. Goose013

Goose013 Member

file it under your comp insurance, but give it a good kick first to make it worth your while :naughty: