The Ultimate Chick Magnet Car AWWW YAAA

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Eric-RPS13-, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

2. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

He has it listed at almost what a new one cost.

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Lol, neat I guess.

4. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

"just imagine the important phone calls..."

who gives a flying monkey shit... it's a fucking car, and not a particularly sexy one at that.

notice you didn't see anything like "just imagine some of the high-dollar whores, and low dollar secretaries that were smeared acrossed the back seat..."

5. married05gt

married05gt starting over

hahaha 0 bids

6. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

$40,000.00 they are a bit more then that LOL
    but ya
    those go for like 5 grand at auction sometimes LOLZ
    what a douche cock
    this is like selling elvis's pube comb and trying to make a lot of money, well sadly those weirdo elvis fans would buy it :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

edit: ok the annoyance and want to tell this guy off reached an all time high so I sent him this
    "Dude you are a flipping moron, these go at auction for as low as 5 grand. Get your damn head examined. It's a freaking car owned by Bill Gates, not elvis. If you pull up to some chick and tell her Bill Gates owned this, she will drag your ass out the car and kick you in the testicles. I sincerely hope that some friend or love one does that to you for thinking of over selling this car by 800%" (a screen shot wouldn't fit the whole thing, darn ebay msg box)
    this crap makes me wish ebay had a send seller a statement or suggestion option LOL
    I was first tempted to call this guy, since he was dumb enough to put his phone # on the auction

Last edited: Dec 17, 2005