the worst ideas EVER.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mmtasty, Jun 22, 2006.

1. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

So I tried to install my DNP cat back last night after drinking a glass or two of Jack... Bad idea #1 and 2. So I got the stocker off and couldn't even figure out which way the midpipe goes... so I give up and by 2AM I just leave it off and start the car to see how loud it is... Bad idea #3 and 4. Yes. Nothing but a Perrin DP is very loud. But I woke up this morning fine and installed it within 15 minutes. It sounds great. Guess I wont be getting an invite to the next install GTG huh? :wavey:

2. hahaha sounds like one of my trip down DIY lane...but mine is with Crown and coke....and usually alot more then 2. BUt all in all good job.

3. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

you can come to the install day just stay under the tent with the drinks haha

4. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

haha yeah when I installed my catback we had took off the axleback and I sat in my friends driveway revving it up...we are guessing about 12 people probably called the cops on us :eek:hnoes:

5. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i got one for ya. try to install an apex fancontroler on a liter of Tequila after a wrxatl g2g. not fun spent 6 or so hours all up the ecu cutting and splicing wires. i found out long ago to not drink till the job is done. glad you got it installed finaly.

6. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Well, my girl dumped me so I started as soon as I walked in the door. I drank my first glass before I noticed the box at my door. It's not like I get fudged up every time I (try to) work on my car.

7. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

damn sorry to hear that.

8. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Sometimes WAPCE.

9. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

life is a bitch then you fuck one,... and then they fuck up ur life.

10. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

And I thought I had issues...

11. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member