Think I got scammed on NASIOC

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by crashtke, Aug 27, 2007.

1. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

Yup, bought a P&P TD04 with supposedly 15k miles and since sending the payment have not heard shit from the guy...been over 4 days now with not a single response. Started a paypal claim...we'll see what happens. It was only $225, but it is $225 I don't have to spend on another turbo and mine is going out.

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Whenever I use paypal, I always pay using my AMEX card. I never pay directly through my bank account. I trust AMEX to get my money back more than I trust paypal.

Hopefully your problems get fixed soon.

3. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

the guy may have not been able to get to a computer or just sent it off without telling you. Anyways I hope it works out for you

4. crashtke

Yeah, it is possible, but he sent me like 4 emails over the course of 2 days prior to the sale then nothing after...I also saw him attempting to sell the same turbo, but not ported on an earlier thread after searching for other threads he had. All in all, getting weird.

5. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

when buying something from someone else I always get home and cell numbers just in case!! good luck man!!

6. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

load a fawkin virus in his computer...bastard. i too hope it all works out for ya bro.

7. crashtke

FINALLY got word...apparently Chicago has been without power for the past several days due to flooding...so hopefully the turbo will be on its way shortly.

8. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

told ya :sx:

9. FACE

FACE Active Member

hope you see it soon!!!

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Chicago...flooded?

11. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

yeah they were without power since thursday

12. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Yep....a lot of the midwest has had severe flooding...

Mark

13. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

gee, i coulda told you that...

(goes back to processing disaster claims...)