This is great

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FTZ, Nov 11, 2005.

1. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

2. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

Wow.

Worst. Driver. Evar. :ugh:

"OK so I was going 100mph on the highway, but I slowed down to pass a car on the shoulder, when this cop who had been following me for a while flipped his lights on, so I punched the gas on my super fast cobalt (145 HP yo!) for about 30 seconds but I STILL didn't lose him (he musta had NAWS). I waited until I was in front of my entire high school to get pulled over. He bought that I didn't see him (or hear him) because of my HUGE rear wing...."

OMFG it doesn't stop!!!

3. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

haha what a retard......i wanna see the picture of him with the cops though!! haha thats exactly what the kid in the 500hp sti is gonna do thats just turning 16 only he will end up int he wall.

4. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

"..but the cop keeped on my tail.." :confused: :dunno

i dont think i've ever heard anyone say 'keeped' before..

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Im pretty sure its not a word, even in any of the southern dialects.

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

"if they take my license away then i loose my job and have no way to get around. so i will sit at home and do nothing but get in more trouble with the police. if you ask me that is how bad people are made. i go to school and have a full time job, at age 17. i have a girl friend that lives in greenbay (2.5 hours away, at collage) i dont have time for anything else. and if i dont have a license theni cant do anything but bum around my town. if you ask me that is how people become drug dealers and become other bad things"

Let me get this straight. So you mean to say that if you do something wrong it isnt wrong? It shouldnt effect anything else in your life? I see, well that's cool I guess. I think I'll go rob a bank and then complain how I'll lose my job because Im going to jail.
    This isnt how bad people are "made", this isnt how drug dealers are "made". This is how people are punished for their actions. You brought this upon yourself, accept it and move on.

7. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

dumbass..!!

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i cant believe how stupid this guys is

9. cb7stim3

cb7stim3 Member

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i swear to god that that was not me

althoughhhh.........................

what a loser, seems smart buy his 4th? post but others especially the first disprove tht notion

10. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

well its partly his parents fault for buying him a 20k dollar domestic car thats supercharged o yea and its made by GM.....other than that the kid is plain stupid.

11. Meredith

Meredith Banned

I liked the part about how women can't drive! This coming from drivers that all talk about how many tickets they have gotten!

12. cb7stim3

cb7stim3 Member

his wasnt an ss, it was a pos

hahahahaha lololol

they are not that bad actually, i hear the gague cluster is secks