this sucks....

Discussion in 'Latest Spin Forum Archive' started by smjkxsnoopy, Mar 26, 2005.

1. smjkxsnoopy

smjkxsnoopy Member

damn i got hit in run yesterday. My rear left fender is dented/caved in with scratches. My left side of the rear bumper is severely scraped now as well. =(
    Im so pissed!!!
    Anyone know of any good/pretty cheap body shops?Need to get the hook up man!

2. married05gt

married05gt starting over

Hey man that sucks sorry to here it.:evil:

I have always used gwinnett collision. Call and talk to marty or mark they are the owners, good luck

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

that really sucks dude... i know of a shop where i had a lot of work done on my previous car... very good prices but its been a while since ive been there

4. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

damn son!! That sucks..

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i took my car to gerber..had both doors replaced and painted in 5 days..looks great..service kinda sucks but at the end the car looked good

6. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I have heard/read many good things about Gwinnett Collision as well. Sorry to hear about the hit and run. Happened to me when I used to bartend. Came out one night to find the front passenger side quarter panel of my miata crumpled. It was obvious that someone in an SUV or pickup had just run their tire down the side of my car...good luck getting it fixed though!