Thoughts on a Roommate???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AirMax95, Feb 27, 2009.

1. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Ok, so my lease is coming up here in July, and I don't really care to pay what I am paying again. Its darn near a mortgage for a 1br apartment. All I want is a year at most. I am still putting away for a house, paying off bills, and have some social things that I must accomplish this fall.....oh and going back to school too.

I travel often, not messy, very quiet, easy to get along with, don't like arguing, pays bills on time, don't care for pets either way. If you conflict with the above, please go away, lol. I do not use lots of water and power, as I like to keep bills low. You must have a steady job, or loaded parents who will guarantee the bills get paid.

Preferably near the Perimeter Mall area, P'tree Industrial/Chamblee, and anywhere on I-85 North of the perimeter.

Post up or PM if you wanna chat. This is an idea, that COULD work:sx:

P.S.> If you steal, I will cut you F'ing hand off!

~Tereance

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

best of luck..if i had the bottom half of my house done I'd throw an offer out there for ya... hope you can find someone! Then again with the economy the way it is i'm sure u can find something, probably a house even to rent cheaper than what you are paying for an apartment...

3. Jake

Jake Active Member

i KNOW you can find a house cheaper than an apartment. probly a whole house for $1000ish

4. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Problem is, I don't really know anyone in this area. A friend pointed me to Craigslist, but I don't know those people from a hairy bump on my ass, lol.

At least here I can guage people, minusing the ones I have met. I have some level of trust from the WRXAtl crowd. I would NEVER post this on ImportAtl.

Heck, if I could find one GOOD person, we could rent a nice house for $350 a piece!

5. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

I have a room for rent, but I'm over near KSU. Sorry.

6. Eco Auto Clean

lol..but I'm saying..you could probably find a house cheaper than what you are paying and may not need the roommate? Just a thought

7. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

You are right. I'm looking now. I just won't be in a situation to buy until next year, but a good lease option would come in handy around july.

8. Eco Auto Clean

oops I meant find a house cheaper to rent than what your renting an apartment for..but yea..a lease would be a great thing to look into..

9. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Updated location preference.

Thanks...