thread for the day...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by undrgrndrdr15, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

thought it would be interesting to see who all is a spirited driver here on the forum... lets here about some tickets or cop stories... should be some interesting post since we all know how outstanding our law enforcement is... I myself have my share of tickets and i guess i will post up my highest...

i recieved a 37 over ( 82 in a 45 ) but i was actually doing 90 and he couldnt lock me in quick enough... thank goodness

2. clemsonscooby

clemsonscooby Active Member

Nothing to be proud of... Another thread like this was started last month and was received with mixed enthusiasm. I would suggest taking a more subtle approach to this topic or take it to a forum that respects law breaking. This sort of thing shouldn't be encouraged, especially when there are other motorists on the road. You may be the greatest driver in the world, but it only takes one soccer mom not to see you and you kill a van full of kids.

3. ^^^ Well put, and more tactful than I was going to be.....

4. undrgrndrdr15

not trying to brag, i was actually no where near anyone else and on a secluded road... this was more to see what kinda of stories people had about interactions with police and or funny stories... i guess my ticket was not a good example but otherwise i didnt really have one..

5. undrgrndrdr15

and besides that everyone makes mistakes and seeing what people have to say and their stories may promote safer driving... i knew i used to drive crazy but since i have settled down after loosing friends and hearing about all sorts of things from police alone, this was not meant to brag jsut to arouse conversion on a subject that everyone has an interest in, whatever it may be

6. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Year: 2003
    Car: 1996 Honda Accord
    Hwy: I-16
    County: Candler
    City: Metter
    Speed Limit: 70 mph
    Speed: 107 mph
    Clocked Speed: 102 mph
    Amount Over: 32 mph
    Fine: $1200+
    License suspended: No
    Proud of It: No
    Reason: Pure Emotion (father extremely ill)
    Road conditions: Dry, no traffic, and sunny.

7. undrgrndrdr15

i guess the cop didnt arrest you due to the circumstances...? i know that 25 and over is suppose to be jail time

8. ^^^ Nope, you're correct that the circumstances can play a factor, but it's up to the officer's discretion as well

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  9. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

the fastest ive gotten pulled over for is 79 in a 55 ( i85) i was going with traffic =(!

10. undrgrndrdr15

you almost cant do the speed limit on the freeways anymore, its dangerous... the flow of traffic now days travels an average of 10 to 15 over...

11. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

yeap, really unfair imho... i guess they gotta make money too.

12. undrgrndrdr15

yeah.. what kind of car were you driving that you got singled out of the crowd...

13. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

i had me m3

14. undrgrndrdr15

that maybe explains a little... always seems like the sports car will get picked out of the group, i never see the soccer mom with three kids and on the phone get pulled over though? lol

15. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Oh and I will leave the thread around so any law enforcement folks who do peruse the sight can note which folks think its fun to brag about this stuff...

No discussion of members partaking in illegal activities
    This includes drugs, alcohol consumption by minors, illegal street racing, excessive speeding, audio/video/software piracy, etc.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  16. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

^^^lulz

Guys, read the rules of the site. Talking about illegal activities (including excessive speeding) is not allowed. Any threads like this will be locked.

17. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

undrgrndrdr15 Wanted me to put out this message that he pm'd me:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.