Tint shop recommendations

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by moose, Mar 15, 2006.

1. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Cow-orker has a new G35 and is looking for a good place to get tint. I know some of you have very nice looking tint jobs, so please recommend some high quality places around town. This guy is _extremely_ picky about results.

2. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

home depot

3. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

traffic jams is supposed to be alright and eclipse does good. Usually you will get your best work from an individual though.

4. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I need better than 'alright' -- if anybody has *personal* experience with some shop/individual that does awesome work, please post.

5. There's a place off of Mountain Ind just down from 29 called All State Tinting..... I had my 02 WRX tinted there and my roommate's gotten his last 2 Mustangs done there...... he and I are both gonna get our current cars done there (his 06 Mustang GT and my STi)..... I'm like the guy's work...... granted, I'm not extremely picky, but I've never found anything wrong with any of the stuff he's done

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

superior tinting did my tint
    404-328-6746

7. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

The shop I go to is Perferred Tinting (Best Signs Plus). Its off of Lee Rd right past Thorton rd going I-20 west. The guy who owns it is Jerry Forester hes won national tint awards. And he backs everything he does. Im very happy with everything hes every done for me. So heres the number 770-944-6449

8. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

9. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

Oasis Window Tinting did mine and a co-worker's. i think it looks kick ass! 35% all the way around and they did the moon roof as well. no idea on price, it was my christmas present from my girl.
    770-638-9900 Buford, GA
    www.oasiswindowtinting.com

10. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

get the carbon fiber tint its got the best quality and also has a lifetime warranty.

11. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I don't like dark tint. I wish I could find some really really light tint.

12. Goose013

Goose013 Member

go to Sound Sensations in Marietta by the Big Chicken, if Ludacris lets them do his cars I'm sure they do a good job. They only use the best film and its $300 for our cars. They are basically an upscale only audio dealer now.

13. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

You call Milo's guy yet?

14. AWD OWNZ U

AWD OWNZ U Member

Do you know what kind of tint they use? MB1 by Tech quoted me $275 with LLumar.

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

no idea... u can call them and see

16. crash#2

crash#2 Member

im doing my own and then probably going to a tint shop with tail between legs. but i wanted to try the gila stuff first.

17. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

A guy named Berry Wood in snellville does a very good job 404-392-8007