Tmnt

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by miloman, Mar 5, 2007.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

2. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I don't know if I will or not. I used to watch them a bunch too but I don't know how I'll fare with the animation style. What is it rated?

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Also a fan of the original's... wasn't too jazzed about the animation rather than the real deal. I was hoping Vanilla ice was going to be in this one too.. Go Turtles, Go Turtles GO GO GO!!! :)

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Its got a good director so it wouldnt surprise me if its awesome :)

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

I definitely wanted to see it when there was the teaser trailor. Once I saw the whole thing though, my opinion definitely changed. I mean seriously, Aliens??? Are they joking?

6. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

they changed one of the main villain's backstory and im not diggin the animation. ill probably wait til its on tape or tv

7. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

Movies like this make me glad I have the cover of an 8 year old son. ;)

8. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Was never a big fan...Isn't this a children's movie?.

Mark

9. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I think "childrens movie" is a relative term.... I still watch bugs bunny, tom & jerry...etc...

10. MarkM2016GTI

I haven't watched a cartoon for I don't know how long...I do like the animated Disney movies....Good perspective....I just thought that TMNT was a little too corny...Just my .02 cents..

Mark

11. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

hmmmm

12. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

i cant wait

13. Deke

Deke Active Member

I mean I am a child of the TMNT generation, but I just can't get over the storyline for this new movie. "Every 3000 years, the stars align, unleasing an army of monsters..." Uhh, gross. I mean I guess it could tie in with Krang and Dimension X and all (although the previews don't have tha appearance), but still...I miss shredder and the foot :(

14. 04CoorsCan

04CoorsCan Member

TMNT = Awesome ... I look back on the other Turtle movies as an adult and realize I was hoodwinked by men in rubber turtle suits!!! At least with animation...I know Im watching a cartoon! And yes.....I am that easily confused!! :)

15. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i want a rubber turtle suit :(

16. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Is Vanilla Ice going to do the theme song for this new one too? Oh please say yes.

17. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Are you a Furry?

18. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

:rofl:

19. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

yiff yiff

20. MarkM2016GTI

I guess I am too old for this then....I was born in 1961...LOL....Most of the members on this board are in their 20's and 30's....I may go ahead and check it out anyways for a good laugh....

Mark

21. ITS GONNA BE GREAT!! lol at least i hope it is, i followed the comics, movies, all that. It looks darker like the comic series and how it was originally done but it should be entertaining

22. The first job I eveer had started on my 17th birthday, at a theater, on opening day for the first TMNT movie... I used to clean up the theater during the credits 3-5 times a day. I can still sing the theme song...

T
    U
    R
    T
    L
    E
    Powah!

23. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

^^LOL TMNT I think only got a lil bad when they re introduced the corny cartoon. this movie shoud make up for that cause they know ppl from the old series will be wacthing.:eek:the reason I learnd how to use nunchucks (sp?)