To my surpise

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Feb 28, 2007.

1. After tring to sell my Supposed JDM cluster on NOSIOC I was told that what I had was not a JDM cluster but a rare EDM Prodrive cluster and that the price i was asking was really low for the cluster so of course I decedied to look around the net and try to find another one of these cluster and yet no such luck. So anyone know about what these are worth and how many have actually been made. Now that Ive decided not to sell it I kind of want to know what its worth to the right person.
    here a picture of it
    [​IMG]

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

3. Yea I found that thread. But nothing recent. Kinda weird cant really find much on it.

4. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Yeh, those are pretty rare! JDMpartstx was selling one a while back but I can't recall what for. Whatever your asking price was before, tack on another $100 and call it a day.

5. The one JDMparttx was selling is the one I have...lol

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I coulda told you that ;)

Ask around 600-700 or so and see if you can dig up any interest.

7. Deke

Deke Active Member

what's the difference?

8. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

^^ I'm curious as well.

9. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Its Prodrive...and rare as hell. Therefore...some crazy bastard will pay a fortune for it.

Oh, and the gauges are blue-faced

10. S202
    [​IMG]

JDM Ver7
    [​IMG]

EDM prodrive cluster
    [​IMG]

The Prodrive cluster picture is my cluster

11. crash#2

crash#2 Member

yet again, what's the difference, i have an my02 sti cluster and i can't tell a diff, unless yours is dark blue ( or is that just the photo)?

12. Mine has the dark blue backing. Mine looks more like a cross between the S202 cluster and the actual JDM Ver7 Sti one.

13. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member