To valet or not to valet that is the question??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by amonsta, Mar 24, 2009.

1. amonsta

amonsta Member

Well I own a interior design biz. As many of you know the economy kinda sucks but my weeks have picked up slowy but surely!! When i was really slow i decided to part time valet. I valeted a total of 2 stis and no evos!!! Y is that?? I drove several lambos, ferraris, bentleys galore, maseratis and my fav the r8 and the list goes on. Are our cars to good?? I happen to own both and am proud to bring money to another industry. I dont know is it just me??? What you guys think:)

2. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

where do you valet? i'm going to be valeting at turner field this upcoming season

3. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I've got a bunch of friends who valet and they all say the same thing, no WRX drivers will let them valet their cars.

One tip to all of you guys valeting, be sure to check all of your bills before giving change. Recently my friends have been getting a lot more counterfeit bills and one friend forgot to check a 100 and gave the guy $80 in change.

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I won't let some random guy drive my car. When I think of Valet, I think of Ferris Buellers Day Off. I don't want that happening to my car, and my car isn't worth more than $20K.

5. amonsta

amonsta Member

I work for ameripark so i valet at serval locations. The cash is pretty good. Valets usually are in the cars for no more than 15 seconds. But im insured and so are they. I try and look out for all industries especially because of the down economy. I tip my pizza man at least 5 bucks lol