TopSpeed Inc. - Roebling Track Day Pictures

Discussion in 'Vendor Chat' started by Cicio@TopSpeed, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Just thought I would share a few pictures with you guys. We had alot of fun last weekend at Roebling. We helped a few guys with some setup which is always fun, and then got to have a little seat time ourselves.

The track was really hot, but we still managed some decent times. Unfortunately the TopSpeed GT2 developed a small coolant leak from the expansion tank on the way down there, so we weren't able to make any laps in that :( We were just glad that it waited tell after OneLap to show its ugly head!

Thanks to everyone that came out, and the good times. Also a big thanks to David Wilks from Pixx By Tango for coming out and doing all the professional photography for our customers. David has been so kind to donate all of the images from the day to our customers, they can be downloaded in high res here www.pixxbytango.com

We do this once a month, so if anyone is interested in joining us next time just let me know.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just a side note: Luke wheeled this car to a 1:29 in 100degree temps on I think 185's :) ↓↓↓↓↓

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Tray@Forged

Tray@Forged Member

Lukes car is freakin awesome! hahaha

4. sharif@forged

sharif@forged Member

haha...OMG those pics are terrific...3 wheelin it all over the place. :clap:

The red WRX sedan looks great.

5. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

Great pics - props to the photographer and even more thanks for uploading the high res pictures. I love the 3-deep AMG!!!

Is that Hugh's white 997? I really like the nonchalant TopSpeed down the passenger side skirt, looks great.

Also, is that the 1xxx whp supra on track?

6. Yeah Hugh's 997, we did a setup on it a couple weeks ago and he is ecstatic at how the car handles now. Much more confidence inspiring, planted and just a joy to drive. We also did a few tweaks for him trackside that picked up some time.

That is Greg's Supra the owner of GSC. I think its like 600ish hp

7. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

You guys started tuning some of those Merc's yet? Aren't they very capable of making some serious power with little mods?

8. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

Actually luke ran a 1:28.2 in the neon... he is just an animal in that thing.

9. lukerussell

lukerussell New Member

nice pics david, man of many talents.

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Photography is excellent :)

11. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

does look good

12. MattBallRules

MattBallRules Member

Great shots, look like ya'll had alot of fun.

Hugh's new car looks great.