TopSpeed Lambo?

Discussion in 'General Community' started by SonicBoom, Jul 27, 2013.

1. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Going down 400S this morning (around 7:30)... Black Lamborghini Superleggera with yellow calipers. Had a TopSpeed sticker, along with one that said "Bi-Turbo"... Wow, it was awesome. Got next to him a few times and revved a little, just to see him take off (not much of a race vs. a stock V6). Took off like a rocket with the most beautiful exhaust notes ever. Anyone know the numbers on this thing?

2. slade1274

slade1274 Member

[​IMG]

infinity TIMES infinity

[​IMG]

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Mind = blown... lol... just looked it up, V10 with 570hp stock... add two turbos???

4. slade1274

slade1274 Member

Perspective

Google Texas mile Lamborghini

5. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Yikes.. 1st video was dude going 250... The rest where of the same car crashing at 200 mph... To see one on the road today was amazing.

6. Matto357

Matto357 Crazyazn likes Naps Staff Member

So the guy that did the Alpha 12 kitted GTR at topspeed recently sold it and has a Lambo on order that he is going to TT.

7. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

oh the thoughts of that much money.. lol.... one day..

8. Steve@TSM

Steve@TSM New Member

You guys can expect to see a full write-up on Dustin's TT-Superleggera pretty soon. I've had the pleasure of riding in it...yeah, it's pretty quick to say the least. lol.

9. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Yeah... He goosed it a couple times... Not sure what I heard.. a V10 or turbo's singing.. but it was beautiful...

10. Jake

Jake Active Member

if this is the same one, i wanna say the last time i was at topspeed doug was tuning this thing on the dyno. but that would have been like february of last year....??

11. Steve@TSM

Steve@TSM New Member

Jake - This is a different car.