TopSpeed Motorsports (TSM) HAS NEW T-SHIRTS!!!

Discussion in 'TopSpeed Motorsports' started by Mike@TSM, May 8, 2012.

1. Mike@TSM

Mike@TSM Member

Hello WRXAtlanta!,

We have a full new line of t-shirts instock and ready for YOU! Buy it, wear it, represent at track events, car shows, nightly outings etc. These shirts are made of a very high -quality "jersey cotton and will not fade over time.

**SALE**SALE**BUY 3 OR MORE, GET FREE SHIPPING!!**SALE**SALE**

**These will be produced in limited quanities, so order yours while they last.**

**Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm**

The black shirt features the TopSpeed logo going down the same line and it features "Kill" on the lower back.

[​IMG]

The white shirt features the TopSpeed logo going down the same line as the black shirt except it highlights the letters in lime green making a stripe from shoulder to hip. This shirt also features "kill" on the lower back.

[​IMG]

To order the black shirt, please visit our website @ TopSpeed T-Shirt black w/ green for click to buy ordering.

To order the white shirt, please visit our website @TopSpeed T-Shirt white w/ green for click to buy ordering.

Sizing | Small ---> XX Large

**Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm with these shirts as well!**

[​IMG]

Please visit our website @ TSM GT-R (Go...FASTER) T-Shirt for click to buy ordering.

Sizing | Small ---> XX Large

**SALE**SALE**BUY 3 OR MORE, GET FREE SHIPPING!!**SALE**SALE**

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I just want some kill stickers. :)

3. Jake

Jake Active Member

I've seen these for a while now, finally made available to the public, huh?

I'll pick one up next time im at the shop

4. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Still waiting on my shirt from the "how slow will Cicio go?" Contest.

5. Address, Size and style sir?

6. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

+1