TopSpeed Stock Turbo STI Craziness! PUMP GAS

Discussion in 'Vendor Chat' started by Cicio@TopSpeed, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Just thought I would throw this up from the weekend. We had a group of guys come up from Orlando Saturday to get tuned, all stock turbo STIs nothing really crazy. HOWEVER we got this one car on the dyno and the thing was just CRAZY strong. Here are the details

2005 STI
    Miles: 86k
    Turbo: STOCK
    Exhaust: Equal Length Header, Full 3inch TBE
    Misc Upgrades: Turbo inlet, APS 65mm CAI, EBCS

This car was completely stock other than the above parts, stock BOV, stock TMIC! Thought it was worth posting just for poops and chuckles.

These results were on total 93oct with a TopSpeed tune! We have never seen a pump gas stock turbo STI respond like this. The car based close to what most tuned cars are maxed out at.

[​IMG]

2. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

HOLY TESTICLE TUESDAY! thats awesome!

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Insane.....sure that was indeed a stock turbo and not some magic turbo with a big wheel stuffed in it? There is/was one that stuffs a 20g wheel in the VF housing.

4. I mean I guess the guy could be a crazy liar! :) He bought the car brand new along with his brotherinlaw that came with him. He told me he had never unbolted the turbo, in fact he was asking how long the stock turbos last cause he wants to upgrade when it goes out.

Who knows, but I am pretty sure he was telling the truth.

5. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Not calling him a liar! That's just INSANE. 400 tq on a stock turbo with pump gas only? Shoot it usually takes meth to do that. I'd like to see that car on the alky!

6. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

Wow, nice numbers from a stock turbo. Looks like Stephen's numbers from when he was a meth addict.

7. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

Factory freak

8. Those were Doug's exact words

9. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

My wallet hates these kind of post

10. WJM

WJM Banned

That looks almost like javid's car on race gas....

Crazy.

Its especially awesome that its an OH-FIVE STI!!!!!!!!!!!