topspeed

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by tuan, Nov 1, 2006.

1. tuan

tuan Member

I am inspired from Georges post about Steve from SOG so i decided to right my own angry post about a vendor here. Ever since i have been into suabru i habe heard nothing but how great a shop topspeed and what great people Tray and Doug are. Don't get me wrong but Tray was a great guy to deal with and a great seller but i am extremely upset that i have yet to recieve a email of my baseline dyno chart. I had made an appointment on October 4th to get my baseline pulls at topspeed and everything was smooth. We got my car dyno and Doug even checked out my friend boosted accord that got tuned there because it was having some problems. Tray said that he was going to email me my dyno chart so i checked my e-mail that night and got nothing. i waited three more days and yet still got nothing so i sent him an email. HE replied and said he will e-mail me asap. Two days later i still have nothing. To some it up i have sent 7 e-mails and two phone calls and still have not recieve any e-mail from them. I know i didn't spend big money to get a huge tune but i did spend money and do expect to get my charts. I have recommeneded couple people there and was expecting to get my protune there but now thinking otherwise. I know they are a busy shop and all but i don't think it take long to send a e-mail. End

2. techlord

techlord Active Member

I only seem to have issues with ONE person...and he does not work in the shop. Your thoughts are exactly the issues Most if not ALL those who do business with TopSpeed have. Maybe one day he will wake up and smell the coffee. Then I can go back to doing business with them.

3. thebigph

thebigph longing for another subie Supporting Member

i went to topspeed for a massive overhaul on my car from the engine swap to suspension and many things inbetween and never once did they do anything right to this day i am still having problems with what they did with my car...bottom line i will never go back to them even if they offered free service!!

4. tuan

tuan Member

i was looking foward to doing business with them and get my protune but it doesn;t look that way anymore. thing that pisses me off is that i recommended my friend accord there and it still not running rite yet.

5. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

SSeigel FTW!

6. techlord

techlord Active Member

Sad to hear that...My problems were always with customer service or lack there of. NOT with the techs in the shop.

7. tuan

tuan Member

Scott will for sure be the man that will be doing my protune. He has even taken the time which was about 45 min just to talk to me about what would be a good idea for my car for the amount of power im looking to make.

8. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

told ya many months ago, that you can't go wrong going to scott

9. tuan

tuan Member

and i must say you were 110% right

10. Deke

Deke Active Member

That impossible :rolleyes:

...:)

11. Brian

Brian Active Member

I gave up & never did get my dyno results emailed to me. Luckily I have a hardcopy!

12. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

I got pissed off when i showed up to get a dyno which i had signed up for and then suddenly he decides that he's had enough for the day and leaves. Unacceptable by any definition.

I also know other people who have issues with this place. Stilletto from RS25.com and JC AWD_OWNZ_U have good stories to share.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2006