TopSpeed

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by bluelinescooby, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Rock on! Was running out of patience with my Kartboy shifter..... in lieu of breaking things I ran the car (with the shifter halfway disassembled no less) up to TopSpeed, expecting to pay my $80 for an hour's worth of work. They were slammed when I got there, but Zane took the time to take a look at my mess, and about 10 minutes later it was done..... the hard part anyhow :) Then they patted me on the head and sent me on my way free of charge.....

Outstanding service, thanks guys! :bigthumb:

2. FACE

FACE Active Member

good to hear nice things about them

3. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

awesome...so does this mean you're keeping the STi afterall? hope so...you'd regret it if you sell.

4. Yeah, I guess so..... :) None of my sale threads drummed up any interest anyhow, and I've been knocking out side jobs for extra $$$..... plus she topped 27mpg to and from Chicago last month (A/C blasting the whole way), and that's about as good as you can ask for a comfortable (and quick ;)) road trip..... I was never really unhappy with her, there was just a point in time when I wasn't sure if I could continue to comfortably afford her.....

5. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

Awesome dude. I think I was in the same boat as you. Yeah, I'm probably better off w/out the STi financially, but I just couldn't seem to do it. I know if I sold the car, I'd wish I didn't. I just cut down on other things like eating out, etc to save money. I still miss my SRT-4, but the STi makes up for it. Not having a fast sporty car would kill me, and If you are any like me, it'd kill you too! Glad you're keep her!;)