Topspeed's Customer Service

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Cool_____, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I must say Topspeed is just getting better and better. I've made numerous calls and PM's to Topspeed this week. While I didn't buy anything from them, I was doing what I do best......bringing in more customers.

This time it was NOTHING to do with Subarus. BMW's and other makes. I believe Topspeed will have two pretty interesting customers soon ;)

But back to what I titled the thread.......Matt you are doing a SUPERB job there. The guys told me that you were super nice and informative and same goes for Cicio as always. Rito in Charleston told me that right off the bat he could tell that Topspeed was a shop that knows their stuff and will treat him right......all in one simple phone call.

Keep it up guys.......it's just gonna get better and better from here.

2. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

Did you use your real name when you called?

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

LOL actually Cicio and I joked on that. :rofl:

4. Thanks man! We are trying very hard to excel in areas we might have lacked in with past management! Its honestly really nice to know the efforts are noticed!

And thanks again for the leads on the customers....we appreciate it very much!

5. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Well it's all in honesty.....I'm not being a Topspeed fanboi here.

Matt stayed up talking to me for quite a while on FB the other night.....yup dude's even working when he's at home!

6. b reel

b reel Active Member

Can't say anything bad about them yet. Of course opinions may change if Cicio doesn't call me back.
    But honestly I have to say that everyone there has treated me quite well for someone who hasn't spent any money there, thanks Cicio for pointing that out. Don't worry though, I'll buy a clutch from you so you can't hold that over me.

7. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

[​IMG]

8. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

You and your gifs lately......classic. LOL Where do you find this stuff? :rofl:

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Boredom + Interwebz

10. Matt@Topspeed

Matt@Topspeed Member

Glad to help man, he probably would have figured out the camber plates eventually.

11. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

So what clutch did you go with?

12. b reel

b reel Active Member

13. djkxgo0k

djkxgo0k Member

just dropped my legacy gt off at TS to have my clutch replaced... i've heard only good things, so i know i won't be disappointed. :)