toyota fj cruiser

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bigb996, Apr 2, 2006.

1. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

saw one of these badboys today on the road...i just thuoght it was a concept but aparently not. Its pretty well prices staring at 21kmsrp. I personally like them.

[​IMG]

2. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

I saw one on Friday and me and the fiance are going to test drive one tommrow, we are probally going to get rid of her civic. I think they look awesome in blue.

Matt

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

that is pretty tight lookin. kinda like if a hummer h3 and a scion xb had a baby. got any specs?

4. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

Engine 4.0-liter DOHC 24-valve SFI VVT-i V6
    239 hp @ 5200 rpm;
    278 lb.-ft. @ 3700 rpm
    Ignition Electronic, with Toyota Direct Ignition System(TDIS)
    Transmission 5-speed electronically controlled automatic overdrive (ECT); 6-speed manual (full-time 4WD model)
    Drivetrain Rear-wheel 2WD or part-time 4WD for automatic transmission models; full-time 4WD for manual transmission models; automatic limited-slip differential (2WD model)
    Suspension High-mounted, double-wishbone front suspension and stabilizer bar; 4-link rear suspension with lateral rod with coil springs and stabilizer bar
    Steering Power-assisted variable-gear rack-and-pinion
    Turning circle diameter --
    curb to curb (ft.) 41.8
    Brakes Power-assisted 4-piston front/2-piston rear ventilated disc brakes with Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist [1]
    Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) [2] Standard
    Traction Control Standard
    Active Traction Control Available (4WD model)

i still like the old ones better
    [​IMG]

wanna talk about a car that holds its value

Last edited: Apr 3, 2006
  5. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

as long as it is ok for mild off-roading im cool with it

6. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I like em! Toyota dealer on 78 has one in front. Didn't know they MSRP'd for that little...

7. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

but currently there is an additional $4000-5000 "adjusted market price" on top of the msrp. i looked at the one on 78 also.

8. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

You can get them for sticker

9. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

lack of availability

10. Demo24

Demo24 Member

I like them! Look good and their pretty decent off road.

11. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

yeah i saw two of them back to back on Peachtree Ind.....they look like aggressive little Tonka trucks.....definitely gets your attention....