Troncalli Subaru in Cumming , Ga

Discussion in 'Latest Spin Forum Archive' started by 05WRXSTI, Dec 8, 2004.

1. 05WRXSTI

05WRXSTI Member

I bought my car from Troncalli about a month ago and took it back last week to get some options installed. Today I picked up the car and man what a great experience. My car was washed , kept indoors and all options installed correctly. When I arrived at the dealership the whole place treated me like

2. 05WRXSTI

05WRXSTI Member

(oops hit the send key)anyway - they treated me like family. Many thanks to Shelley the service writer , Tom my salesman and Mr. Troncalli's son. If you decide to shop there tell them the picky guy with the black WRX / STI highly reccomends them - Brian

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

nice theres more than one good dealership... what did u hgave installed?

4. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

I wonder if they can help me out with my car troubles......?

5. 05WRXSTI

05WRXSTI Member

Call Shelley and see if they can help you. Their tech is very knowledgeable and has even done the race course in a STI. They have a brand new facility and I think any past problems were when they were sharing a shop with the Dodge / Jeep group (THAT HAD TO BE BAD!).

I got the dimming rear view / gauge package installed. I was going to get the titanium shifter but backed out because I like the factory leather one better. They threw in a new car cover to trade on the shifter. I'm serious about really a great experience with Troncalli. Communication is the key to getting quality work done at any place and I told them up front what I expected. Brian

6. ptc075

ptc075 Member

Yeah, I gotta say, the folks at Troncali Subaru seem to be getting to it together. I've only dealt w/ them twice, both for minor stuff. The first time was back when they were sharing space w/ the Dodge boys, & that wasn't so hot. Took them like 30 minutes to find a part for me... Anyway, by my 2nd visit they were (mostly) in the new building, & they just rocked. Went in for the seat bolt recall. They had my car done before the printer was done printing the receit... Highly recommend.

-Chris!

7. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

thats where i bought my wrx too. i took my car about a month ago bc of my brake vibration. They fixed it perfectly, and not the vibration is gone. it's one of my best dealership experience.

8. TRAY04STi

TRAY04STi New Member

Hey 05STi! I work at Troncalli. I drive the Silver STi in the back with the Volk wheels and the full charge speed body kit. I worked on your car some. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Next time you stop by get Shelly to page me. The name is TRAY.

9. 05WRXSTI

05WRXSTI Member

Thanks Tray! The entire staff treated me great! See ya around - Brian