Troncalli Subaru Parts Department.

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by baddriver, Jun 22, 2007.

1. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

Yesterday I drove up to troncalli Subaru wich is just up GA-400 from my office for some oil filters and crush washers.

When I arrived there I asked Brian at the parts counter if they sold STi transmission fluid by by the liter, which they do. Additionally he also had clean containers ready so I was able to buy both the transmission and LSD fluid I needed for my next service without having to scrounge for a container and come back later.

When I see a service counter pre-plans and does thoughtful things like that I feel it's worth mentioning here.

2. Davidwrx

Davidwrx Member

I had a similar experience with Brian. I had ordered parts for my 60K service by phone (including tranny fluid). He had them ready and had put the tranny fluid in a clean coolant bottle. Very helpful!

3. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

Brian is a good guy. In fact, the entire staff are straight shooters.

4. Captain Slow

Captain Slow Member

yep, needed ball joint, brake dust shield, and axle boot replaced. Did it overnight, and their a good bunch of guys.

5. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

bought my STi at Troncalli in Feb 05', and they were AWESOME! bought the car at an unmatched price, and was driving home in an hour and some change.

6. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

Great guys, especially Tom.

They did try to sell me a used 05 Forester that they didn't have the title for, though.

Either way, great guys!