Tuning Help

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Paralaxhal9, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Paralaxhal9

Paralaxhal9 New Member

I'm not sure exactly where this should have been posted so I figured that so as not to piss anyone off Off Topic was the safest place. I bought a 2005 WRX wagon within the last 6 months and I have wanted to do some work to it but the original owner has done some quite extensive work already and I was wondering if there was a place I could take it and have someone look at it and tell me exactly what has been done. Obviously I can look at it and a few of the things that have been done but I would like to be thorough so I can have a better idea of where I would like to start. Any help would rock thanks.

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Post some pics. Odds are if yoy bought it here in atlanta someone knows the history of the car

3. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Where do you live? I'm in Alpharetta, so AllPro or TopSpeed come to mind.

There are a few of us that would probably be glad to help for beer or peeps.

4. Paralaxhal9

Paralaxhal9 New Member

I'm in Sandy Springs so Alpharetta isn't too far away. I have considered that place in Alpharetta right off of Tidwell (I think) but all I ever see outside the shop are s-13's and z-33's so I didn't know if they were a specialty store. But yeah I can freely pay in beer if you or someone is willing to look at it with me.

5. Matto357

Matto357 Crazyazn likes Naps Staff Member

For my money I'd take it to Allpro. Brandon is pretty good at spotting stuff.

6. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

We have a few vendors on this site who are all awesome in their own right and can definitely help you out, with many different ways to fix up your car.

http://wrxatlanta.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13

the place you're thinking of off Tidwell is Lethal Injection. They're good, but like you think, they specialize in Datsun cars.

7. Paralaxhal9

Paralaxhal9 New Member

Awesome thanks a lot!

8. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

AllPro, Topspeed, Forged Performance, Killshot are all places to go. Call around and go to whomever makes you feel best.

9. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

^^^ this.

10. Paralaxhal9

Paralaxhal9 New Member

There she is.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  11. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Good looking wagon. Need to dust off the wheels though :) Let me know if you have any questions!

12. Paralaxhal9

Paralaxhal9 New Member

Yeah she needs a bath in general but the rain has been so frequent I haven't bothered.

13. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Mine need more than a bath, lol, but hopefully getting pulled in shortly for the V8 twin turbo treatment.