Turn in Concepts

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by StarquestAndyR, Apr 4, 2007.

1. OK, I've now ordered little handling parts from them and all I have gotten is good and quick service.

First order was for the whiteline steering rack bushings. I placed the order on a Tuesday and got them on Friday.

The second order was for the whiteline antilift kit (sport). I placed the order on Friday afternoon and got them on Monday morning!! :eek3:

Also, they take paypal, and the price on the parts was the price I paid! Yes, it included shipping!

I've got nothing but good to say about them.

http://turninconcepts10.chainreactionweb.com/

2. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I'll vouch for them too. I ordered some of the Scooby921 strut spacers anticipating that I'd need them at sometime with my suspension plans and they arrived 2 days later, even before my paypal e-check cleared.

I plan on picking up a Unabomber's Sexy Rearend from them in a couple of weeks.

3. longfury

longfury Active Member

I met them at the Dragon last year. Great guys.

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Clint and the rest of the gang up there at TiC are FREAKING awesome!! I have always had good luck with them and they throw a helluva pig roasting party!!!

:D

5. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

I can also say they are great guys. I ordered a super-shifter-kit($200+ worth of parts) from them and the box arrived empty, I called and they sent another set within few days without much hassel. Their prices are also more than fair plus who doesn't like free shipping:bigthumb:.

6. senfinger

senfinger Member

Clint and Tony are awesome! I miss Tony (Good Friend) Me=just moved to GA from Cinci... ; )