Two thumbs up for Royal Subaru

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by moose, Mar 21, 2005.

1. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Not only was it a painless car buying experience (two months ago or so), and very nice people.. but today I got a tin of gourmet chocolate chip cookies in the mail together with a thank you note from the sales guy.

Real class acts, will definitely recommend them! :)

2. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Please let Subaru do the Trade in program this year....

3. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

What's the "Trade in program"?

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I got a tin of Sugar cookies from Classic. I don't care though, that doesn't impress me.

5. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Hey, in these days when you can barely get service anywhere, a little personal touch like that scores big with me. ;)

6. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Classics personal touch somewhat makes up for them stealling my CD Case. If it didn't have a good movie in it I would call it even, but still never trust them to touch my car again. Now I have to go rent the movie again so I can Rip it again.

7. BelvnAWD

The last two years they have run a program which allows you to trade in your WRX, as long as it meets certain criteria (mileage, condition) for a new model subaru. The amount they give on the trade in is often well above blue book, so for many, its like wiping the slate clean and starting over. If they do it this year, and the 06 wagon has the 2.5l, I will be all over it. Hell, even if the 06 doesn't have the 2.5 I might try and trade for a wagon...

8. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

The wagons are Sweeeeeeeeeet!!! Plus they are only 80lbs. heavier than the sedan!!

-drums

9. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

I'm not even going to start.....

10. married05gt

married05gt starting over

SOG gave me cookies and two days ago they sent me an anniversary card in the mail. Damn that year went by fast.:bigthumb:

11. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Classic Subaru sent me a tin of cookies. My parents ate them all, but now that my free oil changes are up I refuse to go there anymore.
    Craig

12. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

i bought my 05 STi at Troncalli Subaru in Cumming. i was very impressed on how friendly they were when the wife and i were there looking at what is our car now. got an awesome deal from them, they even kicked me down with a nice STi license plate, valve stem caps, and nice key chain. i brought the car back for some minor stuff, and the service advisor there is awesome. overall, Troncalli is the best dealer i've ever dealt with.

13. BelvnAWD

SoG didn't give me any cookies?!?!? Maybe its because I didn't pay enough over invoice? :confused: