Update on Hulk Hogan's Son

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jake, May 19, 2008.

1. Jake

Jake Active Member

Not sure if you guys heard/saw/read about this. But back in August of last year, Hogan's son was street racing and wrecked one of their Supra's. Put his friend who was in the passenger seat in medical care for the rest of his life. Well here's an update.

He got sentenced to 8months in jail, 5 years probation, and 3 years w/o a license. Here's the story:

http://http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2008-05-09-bollea-sentenced_N.htm

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2008
  2. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

link didn't work??

3. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

he has two Https in it

4. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

still trying to care....wait....wait....nope still don't care.

5. clemsonscooby

clemsonscooby Active Member

6. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

But that is just the criminal case right? I think the family of the passenger still get a day in court too... meaning a ton of money. From what I understand the passenger was not wearing a seat belt.

Moral of the story: Don't give your 16 year old son a 900 hp Supra.

7. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

and buckle up!!

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

I care.

9. ThaABomb

ThaABomb Member

It sucks that the passenger is the one that needs lifetime medical care and Hogan's kid just walked away. Even though he is getting punished, the sentence seems a little lenient to me given the circumstances. The kid is a dumbass. I read a magazine article that talked about him and his Supras and he got pulled over for doing 120+ MPH THREE TIMES in the same day, but the officers let him off with a warning because he was Hulk Hogan's son.

10. Deke

Deke Active Member

x2

It's never good to hear about someone needing lifetime care (and it would be great to hear that the passenger fully recovered), but ultimately my caring went out the window after these two personal reaffirmations:

1. Nick Hogan is in fact a dumbass
    2. Seatbelts ftw

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  11. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

He should have got more time. IMO

12. 1naplay

1naplay Member

x2

13. Kris

Kris Member

x3

14. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

15. lol, a little OT never killed anyone..... that I know of.....

16. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

:rofl:

I spent so much time there in the past that I try not to go in there....that place sucks you in, man!!