Vegan couple sentenced to life over baby's death

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Weapon, May 9, 2007.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

can you believe this shit! i just dont understand how people can do things like this to an infant and/or be this ignorant! How can you not know something is wrong!?! A child is born weighing 7lbs on average. 6 weeks go by and your baby weighs half of what is did when it was born? That is a pretty f'n huge indicator that something is wrong. They didnt even take the baby to the doctor. It is things like this that really upset me. They are pathetic human waste and I hope they get what they deserve!

2. Jake

Jake Active Member

yeah i saw that. been off and on the news the last couple of weeks. weird, but they deserve it i guess.

3. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

i hope they feed those fuckers nothing but fucking grass and bark!
    sorry, this one really got under my skin!

4. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

I hope they feed them nothing but meat....and preservative filled foods

5. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

At 6 weeks old, what kind of meat would the baby be eating anyway. It would either be breast fed or formula fed, neither of which would include meat, would it?

6. Brian

Brian Active Member

Vegans = no animal or animal products. I guess they considered themselves animals since their "vegan" child didn't get breast milk either. Hadn't seen this in the news, but pretty sad. Of course no one ever said you had to be smart to be a vegan... :p

7. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

So babies pop out already weighing about what... 8 pounds? Wouldn't they have realized at 3 lbs that they're doing it wrong?

8. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^^ Yep... I'm no rocket scientist but, I think I could recognize my baby dwindling down to nothing... I hope they get the book thrown at them..

9. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

My thoughts exactly. A baby that young would not be eating much whole food, maybe some of the recent fathers will chime in.

Another classic case of parental stupidity, vegan or not.

10. Weapon

maybe they consider humans animals as well and it was against thier beliefs to use breastmilk?? in any case what they did is not excuseable

11. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

DOWN WITH GERBER!! :p I guess Gerber baby food has animal by-products. Remember, no milk, no egg, no nothing....honestly, I was a vegeterian for 4 years, vegans are just nuts.

12. Weapon

yea they are nuts and murderers. they killed their baby because of their rediculous dieting beliefs

13. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

"If people aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?"

-Homer Simpson

..but seriously,

How could that couple choose to the ignore the health of their child for that long? Other than the child's weight dropping the infant had to look sickly for a while.

14. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Still, there are other non-meat products that contain carbs and proteins besides soy milk and fucking apple juice...

15. heathbar

heathbar Member

Nothings beats washing some soy milk down with apple juice... :ugh: