Venting

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Deke, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Deke

Deke Active Member

So I'm still pissed about this occurence earlier today and need to vent.

I'm leaving my apartment today ready to pick up a couple of friends and hit Atlanta Brewing Company. I had just pulled out of my parking garage. Well after being on the road for long enough for anyone looking to see me, this douche steps right out in front of me to cross the street. I slam on the brakes stopping just in time. Now I'm generally a really friendly person, and even though this was not at all my fault, I was going to just give a wave or something to say sorry for almost killing your ignorant, worthless self. Well before I could even do that, the guy just starts cussing loudly at me. So I roll down me passenger window and give him something to the effect of "sorry man, look both ways next time." He then proceeds to continue cussing and open hand slaps the side of my car. Now apparently God was watching my anger today and decided to let me chill. So I just roll my other window down after he had gone around me and said something to the affect of "What is your fucking problem. Calm the fuck down. This is Atlanta you dumbass, you can't just walk out into the street." Even now I really cannot believe I didn't hop out of my car; it would have been an excellent occurence of big man in a little car. I'm sure he would have chosen his next words carefully.

But yeah that's basically it. No damage was done to the car, I'm just so tired of all of the dumb fuck assholes in the world. And Im glad I'm not in fulton county prison right now.

Haha, sorry for the language. I just hope I don't see that guy again.

2. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

stupid ass people.

It would've been your fault had you hit him. :squint:

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

glad you didnt get yourself into trouble over that douche. you know you can always vent here later. :p

4. WJM

WJM Banned

Next time, set your phaser to vaporize.

5. cannarella

cannarella Member

Shovel and a hole deep in the woods.

6. Deke

Deke Active Member

Haha thanks guys. :)

7. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

Personally I think that they should remove the law of Pedestrians have the right of way (except maybe in a legal crosswalk) that way people will actually LOOK before walking into the street.

One spot in specific is the little road directly circling the mall of georgia (or probably any mall)

8. Ashley25

Ashley25 Member

Every day I am more and more surprised at the amount of dump asses in the Atlanta area. And it seems that everything is my fault regardless how stupid the other person is being. I thought Florida was bad...*sighs*

I'm ready for the small town again...

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Thats when you just open your door into his legs and say Whoops!

10. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

At my defensive driving course the guy from the state said if you hit a pedestrian in a crosswalk, you can be charged for attempted vehicular manslaughter, outside a crosswalk, it's their fault. Is that true?

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Technically yes, as far as I know...but I wouldnt recommend you hit people crossing the street.

12. Deke

Deke Active Member

Haha yeah, not something I want to make a habit out of.

This guy wasn't at a cross walk so I guess I would've been alright. The thing about it was that I saw him from the time I turned on the street. He was just standing at the curb looking across the street. I would have slowed down (even though I was already going maybe 25) if he looked like he wanted to cross. But he just stepped right out into my lane without any kind of look or warning. He's lucky I was paying attention.

And then he had the nerve to go off on me....

haha, serneity now.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
  13. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Props for showing restraint.... I probably would've been fine until he touched my ride, then it would've been beat down time... "You never fuck with a man's automobile, you just don't do it!!"...