very funny event this morning

Discussion in 'Peanut Gallery' started by Eric-RPS13-, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

didn't know where to post this
    so here goes (title on seloc: Whoever says living at home isn't great needs to read this..)
    [​IMG]
    just when I think oh darn this day is gonna suck.
    I hear a BLAM! after my father's 4Runner starts, then I hear SON OF A BITCH and some other stuff, I proceed to fall off the sofa laughing and drop my laptop, I'm like don't tell me the dumb bastard backed through the damn door again. Well ya he did, he didn't break it completely, just most of the glass. I walk downstairs not able to hold in my laughter and can barely walk, thank goodness he's already gone.

I wish I had this on video. I should be a good son and get some pics. Oh shit did I get a good laugh
    [​IMG]

2. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

backed throught the door AGAIN?

3. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I don't know how people manage this. I mean, how could you back a car out without LOOKING BEHIND YOU?

This time the door, the next time the neighbor's kid or something... sheesh.

One of my neighbors just pulled this stunt too... she just backed straight through the door. Did some nice damage to the car as well.

4. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

well it is the garage? iunno it wasn't me
    JUST LAUGH DAMN IT! lol
    ya lost, it happened a while ago last time, to his defense it was at a really bad time in my family though, still funny though.

moose ADD is a powerful thing lol, nah he always looks before entering the street.

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

hah, ouch.

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

im with moose on this! look before you back up, unless your retired and live in Florida

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hahahaha... the mental image is funny as hell

8. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I guess I wasnt the only one with bad luck earlier today. Anybody know where I can find an aspen white wagon passenger side rear door?

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:eek3: what happened man?

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

^^^^^^^^^

11. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

lmao thats amazing!

12. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

a combination of things (cold idle being high, clutch being picky when it's cold) along with me being half asleep . . .

anyways I was pulling out of my spot and let the clutch out a little too quickly and tapped my right door on the front end of the car next to me. He got a little black scuff that I wiped away, I got a shallow dent in the door. I'm gonna buff it up this weekend and see how bad it really is, the damage doesnt look too bad.

13. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

well we now have reinforced metal doors lol

sorry to hear about your misfortune gt scoob, yours isn't funny like with my dad though :(

the fact that my dad is one of those cautious look b4 you leap always types makes the garage door stuff so much funnier.