View from my office....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MarkM2016GTI, Mar 31, 2007.

1. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Here are some pics that were taken just outside my office:

This one is facing mauka, or towards the mountains, and you can barely see Makaha Ridge to the far left:

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

This one is facing the flightline with the ocean just over the little ridge:

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Mark:)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2007
  2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

nice...why would you ever want to leave? I hope to make it out to hawaii someday to vacation

3. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Very nice Mark you are a lucky man to be able to live there, I have been there on vaction and I loved it I wish I could live there, But I dont see that no time soon

4. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

I agree with Weapon....

It's too nice there. I'd get there and NEVER want to leave.

5. Your office is in your car?

nice pics, and really nice area.

Edit: NM, I see the "outside the office" description now.

/smartass

6. MarkM2016GTI

I am just really homesick...My mom is coming out here May 23-30th. That should help a lot...Thx guys...

Mark

7. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

you should try and talk your Mom into moving out there. give it a whole year being there...that homesick feeling will taper off. if i were you, i'd be looking for some hot hawaiin or japanese chick right about now. awesome pics.

8. MarkM2016GTI

She would never move out here Shane. She loves the DC metro area too much, plus you have to put your animals in quarantine for 4 months. She has 2 cats. Anyways, she will be out here to visit me in May. I have met some nice ladies out here, but most of them are taken. I still have my girlfriend back in GA I can go back to...LOL...

Mark:)