Wanted: Someone to do some CAD design work

Discussion in 'General Community' started by slowwrx, May 18, 2011.

1. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

TopSpeed is looking for someone to do some CAD design work for us. Please give me a call and let me know what relevant experience you have.

Thanks
    Matt
    678-297-7770
    TopSpeed

2. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Learn it yourself? It's not too hard.

3. slowwrx

Don't have time

4. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

i`m a designer for electrolux major appliances and will be working for rubbermaid soon... willing to do freelance. let me know if you need to see my portfolio, etc

5. juanmedina

juanmedina New Member

LOL I never come on this site....

I have 6 year of work experience in SolidWorks + 2 of school and self taught Unigraphix NX6. I can do sheet metal, piping, molds, regular 3d components etc in other words everything :). I am currently working full time for bicycle company but I have all the software on my laptop and have time after work, I am very efficient.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some stuff that I have done when I am bored, I can trade drawings for work on my car :)

Let me know if you are still looking for someone.

Thanks

Juan Medina

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Nevermind.....I was mistaken....

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  7. juanmedina

juanmedina New Member

I guess this is coolrex, what the f are you talking about? Who told you that? I actually been talking to Nathan and Matt about getting an engine for my car. I been posting about how good the engines are on their engine built thread on NASIOC for about 2 years. I am really happy with the drop-in piston that they installed for me, I am 26k miles FTW

8. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Cool then. Hope it works out for ya.

I can dig up threads if I wanted.....wait my bad......that was specifically SS you were referring to.

9. slowwrx

Juan I think we found someone but it never hurts to have a couple of guys that are capable. Give Nathan a call at the shop and he can talk with you about it.

Matt