We need more reviews!!!

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & News' started by keeganxt, Jun 27, 2007.

1. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

I would like to see more product reviews on here. I know iwsti has the most forum reviews from what I've seen. But this forum is such a close knit group, I'd like to see some reviews from people I actually know. We could build a really good database for people to do research with.

I know there are alot of us with alot of different products out there, so write some reviews!!! Submit /upload a new product with a manufacturers description preferably...then write your own review for the product after it is added to the list.

*Some of the product descriptions were written mistakingly as reviews.

http://www.wrxatlanta.com/reviews/

2. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I agree... I recently posted my Prodrive spring review and will post my Helix catted DP soon. Its a great idea and will save people lots of time and money if everyone contributes!

3. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

I did a review as a description my first pass. oops.

I agree! Especially tire reviews! We're all in the same boat with heat, road conditions, prices, and highway speeds. What are there, 3 reviews? Boooo...

4. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

will posting my own product be considered as a review ?

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

alrighty, I just posted a review on my tires :)

6. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

posting your own product is fine, just write a seperate review for it after you submit the product into the database with a description

i know ped already did a review in the description of your pitchstop mount

7. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

one more bump

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

This is why the section exists, so fill it :)

9. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

no doubt... Fill er up

10. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member