we need this STi.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by feelthebreak, Aug 27, 2005.

1. feelthebreak

feelthebreak Member

[​IMG]

i lub the new design. i'm going to have to get a new WRX. :drool: :drool:

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I just isnt growing on me...

3. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

I love the new STI. If I had the money, I would buy it. I went to the dealership today again to stare at it. It looks good in every color: WRB, JBP, CGM.

4. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

The ones up at SOG look a whole lot better in person than in pics but I still cant stand the taillights.

5. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

ugh. ugly sweedish meatball.

Cant STAND the unified front grill from the b9 and from SAAB.... Its following in the design tradition of... Dodge of the 90s

6. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Hey dammit, don't be knocking SAAB. :slap: :slap:

7. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

tell me dodge didnt do the same thing, trying to give everything a more agressive 'viper' look. ;p Intrepid, stratus, neon, avenger...

8. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

yeah i stopped by SOG yesterday morning and saw the cgm... i really like it, if i could only transfer all my mods over from my 04 wrx i would consider trading up. i can't stand the gold wheels on a silver car, dunno whose idea that was.

9. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I'm trying really hard, I swear....but I still hate it..... Just doesn't look mean anymore. Why the smaller hood scoop??? Why the ricer taillights? And don't get me started on the grill. And Kanchou is right, there doing the unified grill like dodge and recently volkswagon/audi.... grrr......

10. Hey atleast that STi isn't like the FQ-400 Evo....i admit the FQ 320 Evo is nice (I think its the MR in America, FQs are British)

11. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

now all you complainers know how i felt when they relased the 04-05 :barf: now get over it cause in 2 years there will be another body style and 2 years after that also.

12. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i don't like it much... the headlights look cool but the lines make it look narrower and thus less aggressive