Weirdest damn evening....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by moose, Nov 25, 2005.

1. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I was down towards Decatur earlier this evening, and figured I'd pick up some brewskies at the package store before I head home... probably around 6PM or so. I'm heading to my car after my purchase (Guinness, of course) and this guy asks if he can bum a ride to the Marta station. Normally I'd say NFW, but he was pretty normal looking so I wasn't too concerned. So I say ok, and he hops in the car and he's carrying a black trash bag. So he sits down and just holds the trash bag carefully with both arms... I figure, ok, that's a little weird, but...

We're getting close to the Marta station and I just can't help but ask him what he's carrying around. He goes, "I'll tell you if you suck my dick" :eek3: and then just laughs. I'm going, "uh dude, that's a little weird" and he doesn't say anything.

So I speed up towards the Marta station that's a half mile away and drop his ass off, no more words exchanged. Haul ass out of there, glad I made it out with my body parts still attached... get home and reach for my beer, and see that the damn bag he was carrying is sitting there on the passenger side floor. :eek:hnoes:

So how was your evening?

2. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

Weird....

What was in the bag?

3. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

hitchhikers are not allowed in the ride, esp. with body bags being toted around with them...

4. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

Whats in the bag. Some Black Friday Deals would be sweet!

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Not this again... :rolleyes:

6. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

yeah this sounds loaded ;)

i've always wondered just how many people drink guiness on this board... we should set up a poll, might be helpful for g2g.

7. onemoresti

onemoresti Member

He was probably carrying his new work out video...
    "7 MINUTE ABS" :rofl:

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaha

9. CROSSeyed

CROSSeyed Member

I can't believe he hasn't dropped the punchline yet!

10. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I'll tell you if you suck my dick... :naughty:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm here all week, folks... (and I think I got six people with this one yesterday!)

11. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i knew it !!

:rofl: :rofl: awesome

12. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

didn't see that coming :D
    good one :bigthumb:

13. Haha..heres one like that.

If you go camping one day and you woke up with an sore ass with a jar of vaseline next to you, would you tell anyone?

If Yes, Answer: Queer.
    If No, Answer: You wanna go camping?

14. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

I can't believe that was a joke because something similar happened to me, sort of. I was picking up my friends from Marta at like 1AM and this dude came up to me asking for a ride, but I said no. He was pretty sketchy looking and he had this big bag around his shoulder.