Welcome new member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rolling_trip, Mar 12, 2006.

1. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

You guys are in trouble now, both Allison brothers are now signed up.

welcome Mr FastJoe

Last edited: Mar 12, 2006
  2. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

A.D.D. aint it a bitch? ;)

welcome to the boards Mr FastJoe.

3. rolling_trip

damn you you :)

4. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

And welcome to WRXatlanta.

The board and the people are all cool as fawk.

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome... im sure ur much cooler than rolling_trip ;)

6. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

welcome welcome...hope your chili is as spicey as your brothers:)

7. Fast Joe

Fast Joe New Member

Hello & thanks

Thanks for the welcome. I don't have a Subaru but I do have a couple of hours wrenching on an STI. I own a 85 Monte Carlo which could never handle as good as one of your cars but it does go fast in a straight line and that is what I wanted. I was amazed with handling of the car and the power of engine the first time I went for a ride. I hope to get to meet a few of you if I can get up there during one of the install days. Any of you guys need a place to stay when you come down to Florida look me up. I have a new neighbor with a 06 STI but havent had a chance to meet him yet and tell him about this site. You never know, you guys may talk me into putting a turbo on the old 383 stroker in the car or maybe the 406 that i am building for it.

Fast Joe :sx:

8. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

welcome to the board!!

I've heard tales of your wrenching ability.
    May be just me, but a stroked 383/406 deserves a supercharger :drool:

9. Fast Joe

Fast Joe New Member

Supercharger

That has been a very serious idea I have had lately. You don't know how hard it was to not walk out with a supercharger when I was up there a couple weeks ago at Chris's house and we went to Summit. I have friends that have superchargers and run nitrous with them. I already have a 50-300 Nitrous Express kit. I would spray little blower with a 100 shot and see how she likes that. Only problems would be the rear end if it hooks hard. :eek:hnoes:

Brian

10. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

welcome fast joe...so you're back from your overseas tour eh? AF here too bro. welcome to the boards!

11. Fast Joe

Fast Joe New Member

Thanks Shane. Yeah I got back from Germany in October and was glady sent back to the same place again here in Florida. Still working on the low and slow flying C-130, LOVE IT. They say when AFSOC owns you they like to keep you, HaHa!!! You still overseas? I missed the US and would never trade it for anything. I dont know how long you have been there but after being in Germany for 4 years there was alot of changes I saw in the states when I got back. One thing I do miss is the Autobahn,just ask rolling_trip about it.

Brian

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Ah, finally, another set of Brother's on the site :)

halvdan and myself
    milo and emol
    przy and przy
    allison and allison

13. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

oh damn...another allison.....were fucked

haha welcome Fast Joe, hope you are as much fun and as helpful as your brother has been with this forum.

-Brett

14. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

what ever happened to my brother :dunno

15. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Amol ate him...literally.

16. Goose013

Goose013 Member

Welcome!

17. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:3mol:

18. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

welcome welcome.. enjoy..

19. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

Brian,

I have in guam for 2 yrs, but I've been back home twice since. Recently was in ATL for X-Mas and will be back in ATL in May for good. Took a special duty assign. as a recruiter in ghetto Jonesoboro. I hope its not as bad as some ppl think it is...being a recruiter that is. You're at Tyndall AFB? Yeah ur bro told me awhile back you were in the AF too and eventually comin back to the conus. I'm right there with ya...nothing like being back home in the states. It seems like it changes everytime I come back to visit. All good of course. See ya when I get back in May bro!!! AF hooah!

Shane

20. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

21. Fast Joe

Fast Joe New Member

No, not at Tyndall. I work out in the middle of no where at Eglin NR3, also known as Duke Field on the MC-130E. Hurry up and get back to the states and best of luck with the recruiting job. Check out the link below.

http://www.spectrumwd.com/c130/mc130.htm

Brian

22. jt money

bad ass pics!!! any way i can get a high rez version of #8? :bowdown: i made it my desktop but on the hd mon its a lil pixalated.

23. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

sweeet pics dude

24. Fast Joe

Fast Joe New Member

Jt

Are you talking about the Herk shooting off the flare on page 1? If so I will try to look around and see if I can find a better picture for you.

Brian

25. jt money

actually the bottomleft corner. i miss counted. that would be grat thanks!

26. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Welcome to the boards, Man....I was stationed at Eglin AFB and at Hurlburt Field, and had a lot of buddies that were at Duke Field. I sure do miss it down there...There are a couple of veterans on here...Some Army and AF...

Mark:bigthumb:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2006
  27. Fast Joe

Fast Joe New Member

Monte before paint Pic

Here is a picture of the car before the new paint. Believe me there is night and day difference on how the car looks now with the new black paint and clear coat. Now I just have to tune the car so I can run rolling_trip at the track with his new meth kit. :eek:hnoes:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
  28. rolling_trip

damn right, we changing the heads before?

29. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

this will be fun :D

30. Fast Joe

Fast Joe New Member

No, I figured I would get a few runs with the old heads and nitrous and then the new heads with the blower.:naughty:

31. rolling_trip

BS, no nitrous against me

32. Fast Joe

Fast Joe New Member