Welcome to WRXatlanta.com v3.5!

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & News' started by Alex, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

First and foremost, if you are having any problems, please be sure to post in this thread.

We restructured a good chunk of the forums, updated descriptions to be more accurate (and inviting), as well as layed a few things out more appropriately. whats neat is that we can now display the subforums on the front page, no more clicking through to get to the forums you want to see! Everything should be considerably easier to find and navigate, please let us know if you have any suggestions or problems!

There are a few new sections I would like to familiarize you all with.
    Donatations
    As you may have noticed, the donation page has been tidied up a bit. It is now 99% easier to donate through the website. You no longer have to leave us! :bigthumb: I have set specific values ($5, 10, 20) as well as a custom value for those that enjoy something different.

Gallery
    Formerly the garage, as you might have noticed, no garages transferred over. I brought this up towards the end of the week before I brought down v3.0. I'm sorry, but it was either this or nothing. Regardless, everyone can rebuild now with our freshyl restructured, quicker garage/ gallery! It is preset with modifications in mind and supports multiple garages. It also has a few other nifty feautres. Hope you enjoy :)

Arcade
    From what I have seen from the temp forum, many of you have already aquainted yourself with the Arcade. I will be adding more games over tiem so that we do not all get bored of Snake or Frogger. As you might have noticed, it posts the highest score. Do I smell a little bit of friendly competition?

I thank you all again for your paitence, I know it was tough! The site came up about 2 days late. I do appologize, thank you again for waiting! Please let us know if you have any suggestions or problems!

More to come, hope you guys enjoy it!

2. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

great job with the new sight! i like how you can see the sub forums from the front page!

3. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

good stuff Alex! thank you for all u do!!!;)

4. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

oh and this shit is cookin in speed compaired to the last host! LurKing no more!

5. Alex

Speedy eh ;)

6. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

The new site looks great...very nice work.

7. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

thanks alex you rock!

8. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

w00t! this pwns!

9. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

The greatest site ever!!:bowdown: Thanks!!

10. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

great deal.. need some change of colors..

11. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

SUGGESTION! have custom colors for each user if they want it? It could be they choose each color individually or have already premade schemes.

12. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

good idea..

13. Alex

What do you mean exactly?

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i think he means like we have worksafe mode, widescreen mode, etc., we should provide modes that have the same setup as this but only with different color schemes... am i right matt?

15. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

you sir, are right.. :rofl:

16. Alex

Well, I could make a JDM pink one I suppose ;)