went house hunting

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Nov 4, 2006.

1. This one is 2 bedroom 1 bath on 1 acre with a 3 bay shop for 89k
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This one is 3 bedroom 2 bath on 3 acres uncleared with one hell of a view and pretty much half ass mountain top type of living, but needs a little or alot of work Needs new carpet and proably need to do some work on the walls and aroudn the outside needs to be cleaned up and a shop needs to be added.
    but its going for 55k
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this one is 3 bedroom 2 bath on a small lot and its a trailer ( not liking )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Which one would you buy??

2. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

buy the most land you can. You can always add onto an existing house
    or build a new one.

That 3 bay shop would be bad ass though.... :)

3. Yea the 3 bay shop i was like it sold then i found the one with the land and was like hmm i bet i could build that shop for less then 10k

4. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

ditto on the land. You can always add on to the house

5. Heres 2 of the problems with the 2nd house finally got to pictures to upload
    But im not sure if it termites of just lack of being taken care of
    [​IMG]
    These are the same spot just a close up of it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

yeah I would say looks like some rotted wood possibly due to water damage or termites. I would say if your considering to spend the 300 or so and get a house inspector to give it a once over. Also may give you some ammo to have them drop the price lower if your willing to take on the repairs.

7. Yea ill just have my uncle come up from the coast and side it for me when he brings my wood, cermic and carpet for the floors and plus ill have to get rid of the paneling cause i think its horriable.

8. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

the one with the shop

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea the second one is the best choice even though it has a bit more work. But after all the repairs it will be awesome! Like Keith said it looks more like water damage than termites but its hard to tell without a thorough inspection.

10. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]

dude, is this one haunted, or is that you in the window?! :rofl:

I'd go for the second one...cheaper, can still be talked down some due to the work, etc. Do you REALLY need a 3 bay shop? Can't you get away with 2? ;)

11. It could be haunted, but thats me in the window. most of the windows are the storm windows so my camera picked up alot of bakground stuff. I could get away with 2 but 3 would be much better.