went salsa dancing

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bigb996, Nov 13, 2005.

1. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

so i took this girl i know salsa dancing with some of my friends from work that are spanish. We went to this place called La Vaca which in translation means the cow lol....anywayz its in duluth off of sweetwater. Its a really really nice club you have to wear a collard shirt they pat you down at the door and they have vip parking and stuff. anywayz its a lot of fun dancing its just really hard if your white like me haha....but i think im gonna take lessons and give her another run, i have definatly decided i like the spanish culture though a lot just mingling with them, all very friendly as well. :bigthumb:

2. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Good luck man with the salsa. Ask her to teach ya the Merengue first. Its a little easier to learn and still a blast. You party animal BigB

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

email blake for private salsa tutoring ;)

4. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

lol blake does ball room dancing...........yea man ive been experiencing college finally. I only waited a year :dunno . you should bring the wifey keith its a blast.

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

he teaches salsa too

6. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

We have tried the salsa / merengue thing before. We just both suck at it and I have two left feet :) You would think spending 3 yrs in Puerto Rico I would have picked up a few moves..... NOT.

7. I only have one thing to add:

:bowdown: Latino women. :naughty:

8. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

well i promised my wife we'd try salsa when we get back. i'm sure it'll be fun...i just hope i don't make a jackass of myself.lol for a whiteboy i have some rythem in dem bones...so we'll see.

9. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

hit me up shane ill probably go up there i have friends there that could tecah you guys basics while your there...la vaca is a crazy nice club or you can go to la romba.

10. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

crazy as in how?lol yeah brian...i'll hit you up for sure bro.

11. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

crazy in well designed and nice