went to an MR-2 meet=cocky crowed

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShaneSTI, Jul 30, 2006.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

so my buddy that i'm here in san antonio, tx with has a nice toyo MR-2 and he asked me to come to this meet. so when i drove there with my SRT-4 and right off bat, everyone was looking at me weird like why is this guy here?lol i'm trying to talk to them and learn about their cars. one guy there even had a legacy wagon, and he was the biggest cock of them all.lol why do ppl have to act like this? i just blew them off and went about my buisness. i just find it funny how a group of ppl act like their shi# don't stink. whatever floats their boat i guess.

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

sadly morons come in all shapes and sizes... and drive all sorts of cars

3. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

true...and i'm not saying all MR2 drivers are like this. just this particular group.:)

4. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

Sometimes people put too much of their ego into their rides.

5. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Shane, just remember...you are above all that homes......Your service bro...Mark

I agree wholeheartedly Milo...to the tee.....Very good point!!!.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2006
  6. ....What color was the leagcy wagon? Was it blue...?

7. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

They're just jealous because your Neon is faster than their 15 year old Toyotas.

8. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

you know what the say about texas, the only thing that comes out is steers and queers. :)

9. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

considering the disposition of most srt4 drivers i've met, (you and one other being the exception) their reaction is not surprising. they may very well had thought you suffered the same 'bitchin' camaro' syndrom and were sizing them up with your questions.

then again you can't have a "we" without a "they", and plenty of groups hold to that mentality to define themselves.

not much to do about it, it's just world. fuck 'em ;)

10. Meredith

Meredith Banned

The MR2 is one the best cars for autox, and two of the regular MR2 drivers I know are national solo II drivers. Both are really nice people and have helped me out on many occasions.

11. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

na dude...it was a black one w/ audio wheels...i'm pretty sure his name was Paulo. supposedly this guy is also big in the MR2 community. this group i encountered is the same reason why i don't keep in contact w/ the SRTforums ATL folks anymore.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2006