West Virginia at Louisville, predictions?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Deke, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Deke

Deke Active Member

Personally I think that WVU is going to wax that ass, but maybe that's just me.

2. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

GOOO Luisville!!! I want Longhorns to make it back to the top!

-Russ

3. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

I'm thinking WVU....should be a great game either way....

4. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

funny pic i found

[​IMG]

5. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

WVU is gonna put a hurting on louisville

where is sol_drums?

6. Deke

Deke Active Member

Yep, so I was wrong....

7. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

Well it always sucks to see your team lose. hats off to louisville, they have a very good team. I hope they win out, go to the NC game and play well.

I'm still very proud of my team. The way Pat White lead the team down the field for a TD without Slaton shows what kind of leader he is. And he is developing into a great all around QB. Passing: 13/20, 222 yds. & no INTs. Rushing: 23 for 125 yds. & 4 TDs.

Our offense is one of the best in the country, but our secondary needs major help (not sure if it's just the inexperience or the 3-3-5 scheme). Plus we just got killed in ST and turnovers, can't win a game doing that. Hopefully we can win the rest of our games and our bowl game.

This is still a young team. We only lose 3 guys on offense. White, Slaton, Schmitt etc. are all back again next year, and almost all our defense as well.

Looks like L'ville and WVU have themselves a nice little rivalry! We'll beat them at our house next year!!

8. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

such a dissapointing game, the timeout at the end by WVU screwed them. I was so pulling for them to.

9. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

im hoping Rutgers has there number next week for the upset. :hsugh:

sorry bout the loss but not really. lol:coolugh:

10. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

I know JT, your Gators may still have a shot. Rutgers has a good defense and a really great running game. And L'ville couldn't stop our running game.

Plus L'ville is a totally different team outside the pizza shack.