Whale's Vagina

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Deke, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Deke

Deke Active Member

So I'm out in San Diego right now. I'm visiting a friend that is on a co-op out here right now. It is freaking beautiful. Anyone ever make it out here before?

I'm seeing the occasional suby, but thus far nothing crazy. Mostly stock stuff.

(PS, if you don't get the title of this thread, watch "Anchorman")

2. Jake

Jake Active Member

Yeah I've been there, but I was like 10 or something. Been to LA a lot tho. Grandparents live there. All of socal is amazing.

3. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

I'm originally from San Diego. Grew up, then moved away once I joined the Air Force when I was 21. I usually go back every summer. Where in SD are u staying at? Oh...try the mexican food if you haven't already...it's the shit!

4. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

So True!

5. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I've seen just about all corners of California and some sites look just like a postcard.

6. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

go down to la LAHOya
    you know what i mean

7. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

if you are wanting japanese food...go to pacific beach on Garnet Ave., and hit up Ichiban. you won't be dissapointed, and it's cheap!

8. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Grandparents live out there but I havent been out to their house in a couple of years. It is gorgeous.

9. Deke

Deke Active Member

I believe I'm staying just north of Del Mar. We've been hitting the town pretty hard. I'll definitely try to get us to go to either a Mexican resteraunt or that Japanese place sometime while I'm down here. I still have another 5 days here and me and the friend that came with me have some time to burn monday-thursday during the day (friend that lives ou here will be at work), so maybe I can talk her into getting some lunch.

We went surfing today, well, I tried to surf today. Even though I never completely got up, it was still fun as hell. After watching people that are actually good at it, it definitely makes me want to get good.

10. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

yeah i grew up surfing...well bodyboarding to be exact. i say start of bodyboarding since it's easier...rent a board, and some fins and go tear up some shat.;)
    you must be staying close or in Carlsbad? dude...i'm so jealous. maria and i plan on heading out that way after X-Mas. have fun bro!!!! oh...take some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. schneid

schneid Member

ive been a handful of times for business...company headquarters is in la jolla. Go check out Mount Soledad and Miramar...