What a crappy day...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kokopelli, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

today I had to put down one of my dogs. it sucks trying to explain to your 4 and 7 year old kids why the dog isn't coming home from the vet when you can barely hold yourself together.

2. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

dude that sucks, i know the feeling

3. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

Yeah, putting my dog down was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I grew up with him since I was 2 and we had to put him down last April.

Sorry to hear you had to put your dog down.

4. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

That really does suck man. Sorry to hear it, but everything has an end. I'm sure you'll be bringing home a cute lil puppy sometime soon.

5. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

sorry to hear bout your dog. i certinly couldnt imagine having to tell my kids about it.

6. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

I still have another dog that is just as old and not so healthy. I am not looking forward to this again.

No way I'd get another dog and have to do it 3 times.

7. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

I feel ya pain man. I am so not looking forward to ever doing that :(
    Good luck with everything.

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I feel your pain, time heals everything. I wish you the best! When I was really young I watched my dog run out into the street and get klobbered :(

9. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

We have gone through it with four dogs. It sucked every time. Sorry for your loss bro!

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i never had a dog but a good buddy of mine had 2 golden retrievers... i pretty much lived at their place for a summer so i too had grown attached to them... when they died, the entire family was smashed, and i was pretty hurt too... sorry to hear about that

11. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

sorry to hear man

12. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

I know the feeling man, I really hope everything works out for you.

13. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Sorry about that, My dog died of worms under the house and my parents made me take him out from under there. Needless to say I haven't owned a animal since.

14. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

sorry to hear man
    I know what a friend a dog can be.
    hopefully your kids take it well in the long run, they usually do, they are good like that

I still miss my cocker spaniel I had to put down 2 years ago this month had her since I was 7.

15. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I hear that, we had to put down our old lab a couple of years ago. One of our cats is 18 and I'm not sure how much longer she's going to be around.