What are the odds...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bluetwo, May 12, 2006.

1. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

What are the odds that I could get into SOG early as fawk tomorrow morning, say 8, and get front and rear sway bars installed before 10:00?

They should have the Whitelines in right?

2. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

The rear sway bar is really easy to install, the front is a bit more difficult. Did you call SOG to see if they have them in stock. If they have it, they can most likely get it installed in the morning. Just call and see if you can set up an appointment.

3. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Fair enough. I just wasn't sure if they'd have em. Can't hurt to ask though.

4. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

I'd say slim to none.

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i believe they have a lot of whiteline bars in... hopefully they have some that fit your needs

6. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

rear sway bar takes 15 minutes max, do it yourself man and save yourself the cash. It seems like anytime i need something for my car they never have it in stock, figures huh?

7. jayj713

jayj713 Member

How much does front and rear + install cost? 400 - 450?

8. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

I know.....They're evil like that :evil: They know what you want before you do...

9. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Yeah, I could still just pick the bars up while I'm in Atlanta this weekend, but they can't install until after lunch. Which I understand, and it was short notice.

Installation would've been 300 for both which is actually way more than I wanna pay. I see why a lot of guys jump on those install days now.

So... Diameters? Hit me with some suggestions.

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

they may not stock a lot of stuff but they can order most of the things u need

whats best for u depends on your current suspension setup... i had 26mm front/rear with 8k springs front/rear on my tein flex... it was stiff but real responsive... it would break loose real easy on lift too

11. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Ok. I've got the Tein SSP coilovers, which are basically the most comfortable Tein units if I understand correctly. I just want to go up about two notches firmer. How common is that set up like you had, with the same diameters front and back?

12. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

since ur springs are softer, i think u would be happy with whitelines... i had the 24-26 adjustable front and 22-24-26 adjustable rear

13. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I got the 27 for the front. It's got three adjustments, so I'm thinking it's a 25-27, which I put on the 26 to start with.

SOG gave me the STi piece for the rear so I have to wait until next week to get that one. :wtc: At least I know how easy it is to put on now though.