What concerts are you planning on seeing in the near future?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by slpymnky, May 3, 2006.

1. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

Just wondering what concerts everyone is planning on seeing in the near future.

My list so far:
    May 8th/9th: Widespread
    August 1st/2nd: Widespread
    August 15th: Dave Matthews (maybe, not sure I really want to spend ~$50 to see him)
    August 26th: 311 w/ The Wailers
    September 15th: Ben Harper w/ Damian Marley

Im really hoping I can get some good reggae out of seeing The Wailers and Damian Marley because I haven't found any new reggae that I really like.
    What other good concerts out there am I missing?

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I havent had a chance to put the summer list together, so we'll see what happens soon.

Heres who's coming to town that I would like to see:

6/5/2006 @ The Loft
    THE STILLS
    w/ Rogue Wave

6/8/2006 @ The Loft
    WOLFMOTHER
    w/ Psychic Ills

6/10/2006 @ Tabernacle
    Arctic Monkeys
    w/ special guest We Are Scientists

6/20/2006 @ Tab.
    Panic! At The Disco
    w/ OK Go, The Hush Sound

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2006
  3. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

i want to see static x, godsmack, anberlin, and theory of a deadman but naturally they arnt coming anytime soon.

4. blustreak

blustreak New Member

I'm a def leopard and journey kind of person, but the cheapest tickets are like $89 and I think they are sold out anyway...

5. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

pinback in a few weeks
    bonnaroo, which will most likely exhaust me wanting to see anymore concerts for a while.

6. Deke

Deke Active Member

I might go see Dave. I'm kind of reluctant though. I really wish I could go back and see red rocks, listener supported, or central park. I'm not too sure about all of their new stuff though. I might be going to Counting Crows in August. I've spent so much money on concerts this past school year I think I might need to cut back a little bit.

7. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

You saw Dave at Red Rocks?

I really want to see Widespread at Red Rocks. I think I'll be able to see them there when I drive cross country next summer.

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

The Wiggles

9. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I may go to that 311 show, they're always good live. I'm not much for hippie jam bands so I'll pass on the Widespread and Dave.

10. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

*shrugs*
    iunno
    I'm kinda sick of concerts, I like laid back stuff when I go out for music. Call me an old fart or something

11. Deke

Deke Active Member

Haha no, I'm saying I wish I could have. I feel like I need to see them sometime because they have been one of my favorite bands for the last 7 or 8 years, the only thing is that I would rather have seen them like 3 years ago than now.

I saw them this past fall at Hi-Fi, they were pretty great.

Last edited: May 4, 2006