what do you think of these apples?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Eric-RPS13-, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Cool :bigthumb:

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

sweet bro... thanks for the hookup

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I think the hood on those cars is hideous. Not my cup of tea, but I bet they are pretty fun to drive. Are they FR, RR, or AWD?

5. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Can't make them legal in the US can ya?

6. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i dont think u can unless u do a major modification to the cars and change the whole chahis which can cost a bundle, anyway
    nice finds. i have seen a nissan pulsar maybe 1990 but it has a different taillights, over publix in decatur, since there r alot of JDM imports showing up here, i dunno if it's legal or what..

7. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

any chance you could get me a JDM spec-c steering column :) ?

this would be a fun car to fuck around with: http://www.terra2imports.ca/import-japan114369080696185.htm

Last edited: Apr 4, 2006
  8. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

as I said in my first post I wouldn't be asking if I couldn't get one here legally
    you can get them here easy
    I can get a pulsar to my door (just got the price this morning) for 7500 usd, including GA title transfer :)

I was thinking more along the lines of a whole car, but ya we got cars coming in and you can fill them with shit for nothing lol (might be buying a bunch of keychains and crap for ebay to sell). if you give me the money for it I will see what random weirdness I can get. if you want toys we can have the dealer go grab some and throw it in the trunk. With an Aristo (*cough* that got seized *cough*) I was trying to get for a parts car from a different importer, I had the auction company put in a bunch of lame stickers and tein stuff and a BUNCH of Japanese candy, made about $450 on ebay for $50 in junk, gotta love open auctions.

let me know the year, make, JDM model name of the car and if you can part#
    the less work I have to do, the easier for the importer, and the less work on him = happy guy and happy guy = we might be able to just start getting parts without trunking. I assume a cspec sti wheel? color options available on them? cuz if you don't tell me and I say get the first available it might be pink or some other nastyness.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2006
  9. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

its ugly but i bet it will book if its puttin out 237hp.

10. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

11. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

12. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Blah He'd be better off with a SC300 as it has the 2JZGE in it. I think the SC400 is a V8 isn't it?

13. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

c-spec steering column (stated in first post), not the wheel. i think it would be a 2004. let me get more info (possibly a part no.) for ya. it has a much quick steer ratio than anything we get here.

14. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

oh oops misread column sorry
    hehe glad I hadn't called the importer yet LOL