What I want for Xmas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Strayen, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

2. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

try ebay they have those in ferarri version for like 79 i think.

i got a the adidas goodyear version of the driving shoes they are great.
    but i always wear sandals so i got used to driving on sandals.

3. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Yep, the Adi's are nice and relatively inexpensive. More comfortable for actually walking around as well....I have 2 pair...

4. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

yeah i got the blue ones ... people call it spiderman shoes. cause of the stitchings i guess.

5. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

i've got a pair of these. TRY them on first. unless you have perfect feet, you may want the next size (or half) up.

PS: heel-toe becomes more challenging with these on, not less ;)

i ended up going back to piloti.

6. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

7. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

although if you're wanting something a little sexier than what piloti designs (which, hey it ain't sexy, let's be honest) http://oakley.com/pd/1690

i haven't worn them so i can't speak for the feel or utility though. i've just kept my eye on them.

8. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

I'm searching for some vintage airwalks, the vinyl ones or the tennis ball ones. I love weird shoes.

Matt

9. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

I had the black vinyl ones for a little bit in HS....I more them to one of the proms (not my senior) I went to instead of the tux shoes...I thought i was cool...:dunno

10. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

I rocked Doc Marten Wing Tips to Prom.

I had the air walks in the red glitter vinyl.

Matt

11. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

Man those Oakleys are super sexy, but they are discontinued and most of the places don't have them, Amazon, Zappo, even Ebay has no black and in the right size. Bummer.

Pilotis aren't all that great looking but I may get one since no one is oogling at my feet while I'm driving. I may check out the goodyears. Is there a place in town where I can go and try them on? Footlocker?